Sale on products at Wombat Cricket – Save up to £52
Never miss a Wombat Cricket discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Free UK Shipping on orders over £100 at Wombat Cricket
Pro Wicket Keeping Gloves- Save £20 at Wombat Cricket
Free UK Shipping on orders over £50 at Wombat Cricket
Wombat Cricket Voucher Codes
Wombat Cricket sell exclusively designed cricket bats which are all handmade to order by Harry Solomon the Wombat Cricket master bat maker. The Wombat Cricket workshop and showroom are based in Devon and all of their bats are made using only traditional tools, with all bats created to have a different profile in order to meet the requirements of all their unique customers. The Wombat Cricket company have won a number of different awards, including the Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalist from the Federation of Small Businesses 2020, along with the Young Business Person of the Year winner 2019 from the Western Morning News Business Awards, as well as a host of other small businesses of the year and young business person of the year awards too over the past three years, which is definitely a ringing endorsement for the brand.
Wombat Cricket provides a wide range of cricket items and are able to produce high quality goods while still maintaining competitive prices for their customers. Along with their custom made bats they are also able to provide a number of other accessories and items too, such as gloves, pads, everything you need for wicket keeping, as well as luggage, which is available for both adults and also for juniors cricket players too.
Products Sold at Wombat Cricket
- Handmade bats – Wombat Cricket offer handmade bats which are all individually made by Harry Solomon, their master bat maker. He uses only the finest grades of Willow clefts, all from UK Willow trees and uses traditional tools in order to create bespoke handmade cricket bats like no other. Wombat Cricket understand that all players have different needs and as such all their bats are created with various different profiles in order that they can be used to complement each individual player’s needs. Their handmade bats are available in a variety of handle colours, including the Onyx Wombat, Geometric Wombat Classic and the Wombat Bourton limited edition. You can also opt for something different via their bespoke bat service too if you prefer, simply give their workshop a call.
- Workshop stock bats - response to the current pandemic has seen Wombat Cricket adding a new page to their website called workshop stock bats. These bats are a selection of currently available bats in their workshop, which customers can either purchase to be sent off straight away by post, or for collection if you live close to the Wombat Cricket workshop. You can always contact their expert team if you wish to find out any more information about any of the bats on offer. There are currently only 11 bats in stock, so if you're interested, have a look now before they're all gone.
- Bat repair services - here you can find all the items you need to help keep your bat in tip top shape. You can purchase cricket bat linseed oil products along with other bat repair items such as ready to play service oiling and knocking, as well as a cricket bat rubber grip.
- Part mades - if you fancy trying your hand at making your own bat, here is the place to start. These part made bats are already handled and pressed and also have shoulders and toe in completing the English Willow. They are available at three grades from one, two and three as well as in a butterfly grade option.
- Protection - as well as a host of different types of bats, you could also find lots of protective cricket items on their website too. These include gloves, such as the players pro gloves MK2 and vision gloves in K2, as well as pads, such as the players pro pads MK2 and the vision pads MK2. There is also the pad combo MK2 on offer as well.
- Bundles - if you would like to buy your protective items and bat in a bundle, there are plenty of limited edition bundle deals and pro bundle deals available on the Wombat Cricket website. Here you can find all your favourite items all bundled together at great prices. Choose from the geometric bundle, the classic bundle, the players bundle and the Onyx bundle in a variety of different colours and styles in order to suit your needs.
- Kitbags - if you would like to buy one of the Wombat Cricket logo bags, there are four on offer to choose from on their website. Choose from the pro duffel bag MK2, the vision wheelie bag, the pro stand up wheelie bag and the warrior duffel bag two.
- Wicket keeping - here you can find a range of top wicket keeping accessories from pads and gloves all available at competitive low prices.
- Sale - here you can find all the latest deals available on the Wombat Cricket website. However, if you choose to buy sale items from Wombat Cricket, please be aware that these do not come with a warranty and are simply sold as seen. You can pick up some great deals here including pads, gloves and cricket balls too.
If you are looking to find junior items, then simply head to the Wombat Cricket bespoke junior section. Here you can find gloves all suitable for younger players, along with the warrior kit bundle, which has everything you need as a junior player to get you started playing cricket.
How to Apply Your Wombat Cricket Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Wombat Cricket.
- Step 1 – search for Wombat Cricket on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Wombat Cricket website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Wombat Cricket website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your cricket products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options and Returns Policy
Wombat Cricket offer two different types of shipping options for their customers. You can either choose to opt for standard delivery at a cost of £6.00 and this will usually mean that your items are with you between 3 to 5 business days. You can also choose to opt for express delivery at cost of £12 and this will normally mean the item is with you between 1 to 2 business days. Wombat Cricket use DPD couriers for both of these delivery services. If your order is for a handmade bat, you may need to wait a little longer as of course all of these items are handmade to order. This will usually mean that your bat will be with you between 10 to 14 working days. If you order is over £300 you automatically qualify for free express shipping.
For all Wombat Cricket returns, each of their bats carries a 7 day return window. However, once this seven day time period has expired, you will no longer be able to ask for an exchange or refund, so do always keep this in mind. In order to be eligible to ask for a return, your order must be in the same condition it was when received and be unused and also returned in all the original packaging. Unfortunately, some items are unreturnable, including bespoke handmade bats from their bespoke service, along with bat vouchers and any other items of a personalised nature. If you do still want to apply for a refund, all you need to do is to send your product back along with your receipt. You will then receive an email to say whether your refund has been approved or not, and once approved your refund can be returned back to you in a few working days. If you have any questions about anything to do with your order or about a return, you can always contact the workshop directly on their direct phone line or even send a message via their WhatsApp number, which is also available on their website. If you prefer, you could also add your question to their online contact us form which again is easy to find on their website.
Along with a wide range of made to order cricket bats, Wombat Cricket also offer services as specialist consultants for Willow plantations. They have established several plantations of Salix Alba Karelia Willow, which is then used in the production of their traditionally made cricket bats. All of the sets of Willows planted by Wombat Cricket are 14 foot in length at least and then uprooted. They are mostly planted during December to February and they are actively looking to find new sites all year round. If you would like to get in touch with them for more information, please just contact them through their website. Wombat Cricket also purchased Willow trees from up and down the UK and are able to offer extraction of every tree themselves. There is no maximum or minimum quantity limit to their purchasing and they're happy to replace any felled trees. If you would like them to provide you a free quotation please just get in touch. The programme is particularly suitable for planting on a state lands, where plantations can be used for mixed land usage, and by the edge of streams in order to create a wonderful habitat for a diversified and mixed environment. They are also a great way to make a profitable return on your land. Willow trees can also be grown on farmland either as a crop and can also be grown on wetlands too as they are suitable for growing on the edges of fields and different types of land. Willow trees can be grown on a number of different sizes of sites with about 40 trees per acre or about 100 trees per hectare. Once Wombat Cricket have felled any Willow trees, all trees are then processed into cricket bat, clefts and these products are subsequently made into cricket bats in order that they may continue on their life on the cricket field for many years to come.
Wombat Cricket create only the highest quality cricket bats. Of course, when your order leaves the Wombat Cricket workshop, the brand understand that these materials will naturally deteriorate over time and be subject to a certain degree of wear and tear that is unavoidable when playing a game such as cricket. Despite this, Wombat Cricket still offer a 12 month warranty on their bats from the date of purchase. However, the warranty cannot cover this general wear and tear, such as the effects made on the bat as a result of mistime shots, excessive tapping or yorkers. Instead it covers damage as result of material or manufacture defects. Again it will not cover any damage that is caused by poor quality balls or any missed time shots, which of course may damage the bat. If you would like to hear more from the brand as well as have the opportunity to save and hear more about their special offers, plus get a glimpse of the special bat of the week and exclusive tours around the Wombat Cricket workshop, then why not sign up for their email newsletter in order to have all information direct to your inbox whenever you want it.