Never miss a Turtle Wax voucher code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Turtle Wax Voucher Codes
Turtle Wax creates products to both protect and restore your car. Established more than 75 years ago, Turtle Wax continues to provide high quality products for all your vehicle needs. When shopping with Turtle Wax, always be sure to use your exclusive discount code from vouchers.co.uk in order to save money every time you order.
Ranges on Offer at Turtle Wax
Turtle Wax offers a wide variety of car products which are available in the following categories –
- Shampoo – Here you can find all the shampoo products you need to keep your car looking brand new. Choose from a wide range of exterior shampoos, including Hybrid Snow Foam 2.5 litres, Zip Wash & Wax 2.5 litres, Big Orange Car Shampoo and Streak Free Wash & Car Wax 1 litre, among others. Whichever shampoo you choose, you can always use your money saving codes from vouchers.co.uk too.
- Waxes – Turtle Wax stocks a wide variety of waxes too, including Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating 500ml, Original Wax 500ml, Carnauba Liquid Car Wax 500ml among other brands as well.
- Glass – Other exterior products include a wide range of glass cleaning products too, including the Dash & Glass 500ml to keep your car windows sparkling clean.
- Tyre and Wheel – For all your tyre and wheel needs, here you can find all the products you require for your car, including Wet n Black Car Tyre Dressing 500ml Spray, Black in a Flash 500ml, Wet n Black Tyre Gel as well as other gels and foams too.
- Polishes and Compounds – For all polishes and compounds, here you can select from Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Polish and Wax 500ml, Rubbing Compound Heavy Duty Cleaner and Colori Magic Blue 500ml as well as other big name brands.
- Interior – To keep the interior of your car clean and fresh, Turtle Wax has all the interior products you need. These include Power Out Car Interior 400ml, Odor-X Whole Car Blast New Car, Luxe Leather 500ml and many more.
- Headlight – For all headlight maintenance products, here you can find Renew Liquid Polish, All Metal Polish as well as the Jet Black Box Car Paint Restore Kit.
- Insect Remover – Here you can find all the vehicle insect remover products you need, including Bug & Tar Remover 500ml.
- Accessories – Turtle Wax has all the accessories you need to help keep the exterior and interior of your car looking great. These include the 5 Gallon American Bucket, Quick Dry Towel, Smart Guard, Wheel Wizard brush and many more products too.
- Hybrid Solutions – For all hybrid cars, here you can find everything you need. Products on offer include Turtle Wax Ceramic Acyclic Black Polish, Turtle Wax Ceramic 3 in 1 Products along with plenty of their other bespoke made products too.
Turtle Wax Top Selling Items
If you are not sure what Turtle Wax products might be best for you, then you can easily browse their top selling items on their homepage. Current top sellers include –
- Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Wet Wax 500ml
- Hybrid Solution Ceramic Polish & Wax 500ml
- Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Shampoo Wash & Wax 1.4 litres
How to Apply Your Turtle Wax Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Turtle Wax.
- Step 1 – search for Turtle Wax on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Turtle Wax website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Turtle Wax website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your Turtle Wax products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Turtle Wax offers a variety of delivery options for their customers. These include –
- Standard delivery – this free on orders over £30, otherwise it comes at a cost of £3.95. Orders which are placed before 2:00PM on weekdays will be dispatched to you the same day. You can easily track your order via the tracking link in your confirmation email and Turtle Wax only uses trusted couriers, DPD, Yodel and Hermes.
- Next day express delivery – to qualify for next day express delivery, you will need to checkout your order before 2:00PM. This comes at a charge of £5.99 and will be delivered by one of Turtle Wax’s trusted couriers.
You can also pre-order products from Turtle Wax too. Once your item is available, it will be sent out to you via standard delivery or next day delivery depending on your preference, and you will be notified of the proposed delivery date. However you choose to order your Turtle Wax items, always be sure to use your exclusive discount code from vouchers.co.uk in order to save extra money off your order. Turtle Wax delivers outside of the UK too, so if you want to order from other areas in the world, always be sure to check the shipping information on the Turtle Wax website first.
If you need to make a return for a refund or exchange, Turtle Wax asks you to contact one of their customer service team who will be able to arrange this for you. It is important to complete the online returns form first and include this with your return parcel otherwise your refund may be delayed. Refunds should reach your account within 14 days. If you receive an item that is faulty, Turtle Wax allows 30 days for you to ask for a refund or exchange, just check their webzine for terms and conditions. You can also cancel an order if needed on their website, simply contact the Turtle Wax team for more help and advice.
Turtle Wax Legacy
Turtle Wax has a long 75 year history when it comes to providing the best in interior and exterior vehicle care. Here is a brief history of the Turtle Wax brand and an insight as to why their legacy continues today as one of the biggest sellers of auto car products –
1930s – lurid auto polish was created by Ben Hirsch and for the first time vehicle owners were able to easily take care of their cars at home.
1944 – The first ever premium car polish from the brand ‘Plastone’ is produced in Chicago, USA.
1946 - Turtle Wax is born! The brand changes its name from ‘Plastone’ and is now formed as a company.
1950s - Turtle Wax products hit the market and for the first time customers can purchase all their vehicle car products quickly and easily on the American high street.
1963 – Thanks to their innovative range of products, Turtle Wax grows to become an award winning brand.
1966 - Turtle Wax is now available for purchase overseas, reaching customers all around the world.
1982 - Turtle Wax continue to champion innovation when it comes to car care products and create the bespoke just for women Minute Wax silicone based car spray.
1989 – The iconic range of Black in a Flash products are launched by Turtle Wax.
1990 - Turtle Wax continues to expand their innovative range of products by creating the Colori Magic range, which effortlessly matches all car paints to create a flawless finished result.
2000s – The company continues to create even more high quality car care products that push the boundaries, and customers can now shop all their award winning products quickly and easily via their website, as well as lots of other vehicle care brands too.
Turtle Wax How To Tips
Turtle Wax has plenty of easy to read guides on their website to help customers use all their products most effectively. Popular how to guides include –
- How to Wax Your Car Properly: By Hand or With a Buffer – it may sound simple, but how you wax your car can have a big impact on the finished result. A key part of creating a flawless finish is making sure all dirt and grime is removed before you begin. Always use plenty of soapy water to clean your car before you start, with plenty of shampoo options available on the Turtle Wax website to choose from and their guide goes into more depth as to the benefits of handwashing along with buffering. You can also save money off all your Turtle Wax orders simply by using your discount codes from vouchers.co.uk. Once your car is thoroughly clean, it is time to carefully tackle any defects using a polish, along with the best ways to remove any paintwork imperfections which may be spoiling the overall look of your car. Waxing your car is important, as it helps to form a protective layer which not only makes your car look great to start with, but keeps it looking good for the future too. It also adds a lovely and glossy finish and by taking care of your car now, if you ever wish to resell it in the future, you will be protecting its value which is another important consideration. Their helpful guide offers step by step instructions as well as the perfect products to use, so before beginning to wax your car, it is a good idea to consult this guide first.
- How to Vinyl Wrap a Car and Care For It – this is another great useful guide that walks you through everything you need to know about wrapping your car, including the history of vinyl, what it is actually made from, and why it can be beneficial for your vehicle. Turtle Wax explores the pros and cons of vinyl versus paint and explains everything to need to do if you want to wrap your car, from preparing the vehicle through to the wrapping process and beyond. So if this is an option you had been considering, be sure to read this helpful article first.
- How to Use Snow Foam – snow foam is a popular product to use when prewashing your car, but many car owners may not know how to use it or skip those step altogether. Here you can find all the tips and tricks you need as to how to make the most of snow foam and why it is a good idea to include it in your car care routine.
Along with their selection of helpful how to guides, Turtle Wax also has an interesting array of articles on their blog too, where you can find even more helpful hints and tips as to how to take care of your vehicle and keep it looking its best.
Turtle Wax Rewards and Customer Reviews
Customers can easily save money by signing up to the Turtle Wax newsletter. Simply input your email address on the Turtle Wax website and enjoy 15% off your next order with the brand. As well as this initial saving, Turtle Wax will send you all the latest news and offers directly to your inbox, so you can be the first to know about new product launches and exclusive discounts too. Along with signing up for their newsletter, always be sure to use your discount code from vouchers.co.uk in order to save money every time you shop. If you would like to find out more about the brand, you can also read verified customer reviews before you shop. Their news and events page links directly to their social media, where you can easily keep track of what is going on with the brand, as well as hear other customer opinions and thoughts too.