50% off on selected items at SolillasEnds 31-12-20
Never miss a Solillas discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Free UK Delivery at SolillasEnds 15-11-20
50% off on selected items at SolillasEnds 15-11-20
Solillas Voucher Codes
Solillas is a company that creates a variety of different sandal designs all based on the founder’s passion and love for the Balearic Islands, especially Menorca, and its unique range of sandals. The brand itself, Solillas, actually translates to mean ‘sun islands’, and it is this magical and sun drenched feeling that the brand hopes to replicate every time someone slips on a pair of their unique and special shoes. The brand itself was founded in 2009, and over the past decade has been creating sandals that are modern and fashionable whilst losing none of this traditional Balearic sandal style. Their website launched in 2010, and now Solillas is available online and in a wide range of bricks and mortar stores too, including top high street names, such as Urban Outfitters. Solillas are also an award winning brand and are currently a Drapers Footwear award winner.
Solillas Ranges on Offer
The brand offers a wide selection of sandal styles which are available in the following categories:
- Women - here you can find all ranges of the iconic Solillas sandals for women, including the originals, ankle straps, sliders, espadrilles, including espadrilles ankle ties, as well as their fun and comfortable sunset sweatshirts and eye-catching round beach towels too. The Sirena sandals, which is Spanish for mermaid, are blue metallic leather Menorcan sandals and are the perfect choice for those who want to bring beachside glamour to their everyday stroll down the high street. These sandals, just like all the sandals available from Solillas, are made in Spain from natural leather in the traditional way that honours their Menorcan heritage. The outer sole is rubber, but the upper lining and sock are all made from the finest quality leather. Another incredible pair of sandals that can be found here are the Zumbido off white canvas sandals, which feature a vibrant turquoise print that is perfect for dreaming of beachside walks and sunsets. If you are looking to find something a little simpler, then the Hierba Oro sandals are a great choice. Available in khaki and gold leather, these are the ideal choice for the woman who wants to find a great sandal to wear for a more formal occasion. These sandals are sophisticated and perfect for matching with a range of different outfit The Danza sandals are available with sequined red leather and a hint of flamenco drama.
- Men - the men's collection includes suede leather espadrilles available in a number of different sunny shades, as well as the Worker leather buckle style sandal, along with a variety of other sandal designs too. The Lluis tan suede leather espadrilles are the ideal choice for any man to wear throughout the spring and summer. Made in the traditional Menorcan style, this classic tan colour evokes the simple style of Menorcan men, and the tan suede is complemented by the natural rubber and jute sole, along with the famous iconic rubber outer sole that this style of Menorcan sandal are famous for. This style of espadrille is also available in a suede black design as well as a mustard coloured pair too. The Noche Suave contoured sandal for men are a lightweight choice that can be worn from day to night, and are made using only the finest black leather along with a comfortable foam insole that is contoured to fit the foot perfectly, as well as the famous foam outer sole, which is equally as lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Children - the children’s collection has everything you need to keep little feet looking great in the Solillas range of sandals too. From gold glitter to bright pink sandals, along with embroidered leather buckle style sandals which evoke the folklore of the Balearic Islands themselves, there are plenty to choose from for both boys and girls to keep their feet looking cool during the summer season and beyond. Some of the bestselling children's styles include the Princesa purple nubuck leather Menorcan sandals, along with the limon and jungle sandals, in bright yellow leather and muted khaki nubuck leather respectively.
- Sandal care - When purchasing your sandals it is also a good idea to pick yourself up a bottle of the liquiproof natural sandal protector oil, to keep your sandals looking as good as new for as long as possible. This spray provides a protective coating that will help to keep your sandals free from dirt, mud, as well as water, oil and even alcohol stains. This product is also completely eco-friendly, is non-flammable and non-toxic too, and will also not leave behind any unpleasant odour.
- Lifestyle - along with their wide selection of sandals, the brand also has a number of lifestyle accessory items too. These include their fashionable round beach towels, their boho scented candles, as well as their slouchy and comfy sweatshirts.
- Sale - you can find great bargains across the whole of the Solillas range, including big savings on some of their top selling sandal designs, money off some of their favourite sweatshirts and other lifestyle items too. Their sweatshirts come in a variety of bright summery shades and ice cream colours, including the slouchy scribble logo sweatshirt, and the slouchy print logo sweatshirt, which is perfect to throw over your bikini at the beach or to wear with a comfortable pair of jeans on the school run too. Their round beach towels can make a statement whether you are on the beach or having a picnic in the park, with bright colours and eye-catching asymmetric designs. Their candle sets are the perfect choice to treat yourself or to give as a gift to someone you love. Available in a wide range of scents that evoke the Balearic Islands, you can purchase the candle range in scents Sunkissed Glow, with notes of sweet blossom, Beach Bohemia, with notes of pine, or the energetic Sunset candle, which has a magical and magnetic fragrance. All of their candle fragrances are made in Paris by a bespoke perfumier, and all candles are made in Spain using only the best quality soy wax with all cotton wicks that are unbleached. Each candle should burn for around 35 hours.
- Outlet - along with their website sales section, you could also choose to visit their outlet area too. Here you can find items that are always either £35 or less, so now you know you will always be able to snap up a great deal on some of your favourite Solillas designs all year round. Another great perk of shopping in the outlet section is that they often have incredible one-of-a- kind items to be found here and once they're gone, they will never be back in stock, so you can find amazing items all at rock bottom prices.
How to Apply Your Solillas Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Solillas.
- Step 1 – search for Solillas on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Solillas website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Solillas website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your shoes and items to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Solillas offers exclusive UK delivery only, and endeavour to send off all orders as quickly as possible. Currently Solillas offers standard delivery, meaning your items should be with you within 5 to 7 working days. All orders which are over £60 will automatically qualify for free delivery, however if your order is under this amount, you will need to pay a supplementary cost of £3.50. Every order can be tracked either via the email link that is sent to you or on their website, so always sign into your account if you want to keep an eye on your orders journey to you. If your order does not arrive, all you need to do is contact the team directly either by phone or email, with all information easy to find on their website.
If for any reason you decide that you wish to make a return on a product, all you need to do is return the item within 14 days of purchase along with your proof of purchase receipt. As part of their commitment to great customer service, Solillas will also refund you back any standard delivery costs that are incurred as part of the return process. It can take around 28 days for your refund to appear back in your bank account, so do not be alarmed if you do not see it straight away. However, if you have bought an item from the Solillas Outlet section which is a one off item, this may not be eligible for refund, so take this into consideration when making your purchase.
Soulmates is the reward scheme run by Solillas and helps to allow their customers to get money off their purchases when they become a member. As part of the soulmates reward scheme, you can refer your friends, and enjoy a £5 saving off your next order. Your friends will be able to enjoy a 10% discount off their order too, so everyone will be able to share great quality footwear and other fun in the sun designs together. It is easy to find the soulmates reward programme, simply use the portal on the Solillas website where you will be provided with a link in order to help you recommend your friends and make your savings. If you want to join the tribe of Solillas customers, then all you need to do is sign up for their newsletter, which can be done quickly and easily by in putting your email address on their website. You will then receive all the latest news about their products, as well as lots of discounts and money off savings too straight to your inbox.
Solillas as a brand strive to also give back to charity too. One of the charities Solillas support is called Jo’s Odd Shoes, which is a unique community project for people who only need to wear a single shoe or two odd shoes in order to make up a pair. The founder of the charity is Jo O'Callaghan, who suffers with CRPS, otherwise known as complex regional pain syndrome, which can lead to amputations. Solillas will often give sample sandals from trade shows and other one off events to the charity, so that they can go towards helping those who have suffered the difficulty of sourcing shoes after amputations. Another of the charities that they support is Sal's Shoes. This is a charity which specialises in finding new owners for preloved kid’s shoes. It can sometimes be easy to forget that there are many parts of the world where children do not have access to pairs of shoes and the issues and injuries that this can cause. Sal’s shoes endeavours to provide shoes for children all around the world and has so far been able to supply over a million and a half pairs of shoes to children in 43 countries across the globe, as well as to help deprived children in the UK too. Solillas will often donate shoes to this charity in order to help more children be able to wear shoes around the world.