FREE Delivery on orders over £50 at Pong Cheese
Hand-picked, amazing cheeses from £22 per month at Pong Cheese
Never miss a Pong Cheese discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Pong Cheese Voucher Codes
Pong Cheese is for anyone who simply loves cheese, and the company has been providing a wide selection of cheeses, including artisan varieties, all across the UK and is also sure to champion independent and smaller cheese producers too, in order to help them reach more customers. When shopping with Pong Cheese, always be sure to use your discount code from vouchers.co.uk in order to save even more money off your order. Pong Cheese is a British business that began in Bath when two friends wanted to turn the focus back to cheese and only cheese, and their passion for cheese has helped them to become a leading brand in the cheese sector.
Ranges on Offer at Pong Cheese
Pong Cheese lets customers shop their cheese shop in a variety of ways, including –
- Alex James Co British Box of 4 – Former Blur member, Alex James, has switched careers and is now a farmer and creator of his very own cheeses. These artisan cheeses are available in an easy to sample box, with four great cheeses to choose from. These include the No 2 Blue Monday, No 3 Brie, No 4 Goats’ and the No 5 Grunge. If you would like to find out more about Alex’s transition from musician to farmer, as well as discover even more about his great cheeses, then why not also check out his book, ‘All Cheeses Great and Small’. For more inspiration as to how to enjoy your cheeses, you can also browse the Pong Cheese blog to help you decide how to incorporate these great cheeses into your lunchtime and dinnertime recipes too.
- Alex James Co British Box of 6 – Cheese enthusiast and former member of the band Blur, Alex James, also has a larger selection box too that showcase a wide array of taste and flavours. This box of cheeses includes Alex’s No 1 Cheddar, No 2 Blue Monday, No 3 Brie, No 4 Goats’, No 5 Grunge and No 6 Sheep’s’, so there really is something for everyone to enjoy in this cheese selection box.
- The Best Dad in the World Box – Why not spoil your dad on Father’s Day or for his birthday with this great selection cheese box. This gift box includes five fantastic cheeses to sample, including the Taleggio DOP, Cropwell Bishop Stilton, Wookey Hole Cave Aged Cheddar, Banon AOC and Thomas J Fudge Biscuits for Cheese to make the whole experience even more delicious and indulgent too.
- The Best Mum in the World Box – Celebrate your mum by sending her this fabulous cheese gift box. These cheese boxes offer something unique and different when it comes to gifts, and include the following cheeses for your mum to enjoy – the Perl Wen, Soumaintrain AOC, Blue d’Auvergne AOC, Golden Cross Log and also includes a box of Fudges Crisp and Savoury Seed and Oat Flats to make the whole present even more tasty.
- The Classic Tasting Box – This classic cheese box is perfect for all cheese lovers and lets you sample lots of great cheeses to help find your favourite. All the cheeses in this selection box are sourced from the UK and France and as this is a smaller box than some of the others, it makes a great first time purchase. An example of cheeses found in this box include St Marcellin, Bocconcini di Langa, Westcombe Cheddar and Blue Monday. The blog on the Pong Cheese website has lots of interesting recipe suggestions for these cheeses too if you want to add them to some of your lunches and dinners too, as well as enjoying them solo.
- The French Selection Box – If you love French cheeses, then the French Selection Box is the perfect choice for you. Here you can enjoy four fabulous French cheeses, including the Chaource, Langres, Camembert and Petit Munster, which are all made from cow’s milk in Northern France for a truly delicious and unique range of flavours – magnifique! Whatever box you choose to order from Pong Cheese, always be sure to use your discount code from vouchers.co.uk in order to save money, and the great selection of recipes on the Pong Cheese provide inspiration as to how to use these cheeses in other delicious dishes as well as on their own.
- Vacherin Mont d’Or AOC – This Alpine cheese has a soft centre and is especially delicious when heated in the oven for around 15 minutes until the soft centre becomes runny, which makes it perfect for dipping! The Vacherin Mont d’Or AOC is the ideal choice as a starter or as a delicious snacking treat too. Pong Cheese has some great recipe ideas on their blog for this stunning cheese, so be sure to check that out if this particular cheese takes your fancy. This type of cheese is soft and originates in France and is made from unpasteurised cow’s milk.
Whichever cheese box takes your fancy, always be sure to use your exclusive discount codes from vouchers.co.uk in order to save lots of money off your already very tasty order.
Pong Cheese Subscription Service
The Pong Cheese Club is a great way to order your favourite cheeses as often as you like! Just follow these easy steps in order to sign up for the Cheese Club subscription service –
- Choose your perfect cheese box. There are plenty on offer and you can also select a vegetarian cheese box if you prefer too, as well as opting to have no blue cheese and no goat's cheese too if these are not kinds that you enjoy.
- Next, it is time to choose how often you would like to receive your cheese order. Options include monthly, bi-monthly or tri-monthly, so you can always have your favourite cheese as often as you want them.
- The Pong Cheese Club subscription service comes with absolutely free delivery on all of your orders, and you can cancel your subscription with them at any time for greater flexibility and added customer peace of mind.
Each box of cheese from the Pong Cheese subscription service usually includes 4 different cheeses of sizes 50g – 200g. Each box includes great artisan cheese from the UK and around the world too, making it the perfect way to discover new cheeses as well as sample all of your usual favourites. Pong Cheese also regularly offers discount codes in order to make the subscription service all the more affordable, too. So why not treat yourself to a new subscription cheese treat, with current boxes starting from as little as £22 a month. You can also choose to go premium for an extra £7 a month for a little extra special cheese each month too.
How to Store Your Cheese
As soon as your cheeses arrive, it is important to take care of them properly. It is essential to refrigerate all cheeses as soon as your order arrives. Once you have started to eat your cheese, wrap them in clingfilm so that hard areas do not form when exposed to the air. Harder cheeses will continue to mature over time, and soft cheeses will begin to taste stronger the more time passes. Keeping your cheeses in the fridge is the best way to maintain their original and authentic taste. Before eating your cheese, take them out of the fridge and allow them to warm to room temperature for the best taste experience. Always be sure to use your discount code from vouchers.co.uk in order to save even more money on your cheese orders.
How to Apply Your Pong Cheese Discount Code
Here is a quick step-by-step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Pong Cheese.
- Step 1 – search for Pong Cheese on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop-up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Pong Cheese website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Pong Cheese website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your cheese order to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Pong Cheese is always careful to pack all of their orders using frozen ice-gel packs in order that all cheeses reach you still in the freshest condition possible. Each delivery comes in its own bespoke hamper complete with white packaging and straw for an authentic and attractive appearance, as well as keeping your cheese snuggly in place during their journey to you. If you have ordered in the UK, your order should be with you within 2 business days and if your order has not arrived within 5 business days, then contact the Pong Cheese team who will be able to assist you further. Once your order has shipped, Pong Cheese will send you a confirmation email and if you are not going to be home, it is a good idea to suggest to the courier where to leave your order due to the perishable nature of the contents. Delivery as part of the Pong Cheese subscription service includes free delivery, however other orders come with a £4.95 charge for weekday delivery or £9.95 for Saturday delivery. Pong Cheese do deliver outside the UK too, so always be sure to check their website for shipping costs and options if you live in another area. However, you choose to have your cheese orders shipped, always be sure to use your vouchers.co.uk codes to save even more money on your Pong Cheese orders.
If you have an issue with your order, then contact the Pong Cheese team, who will be able to provide further help and advice. If your order is missing or simply does not turn up, then Pong Cheese has a dedicated phone line where you will be able to speak to your courier directly and help you from there to track down your order. Also be sure to check the tracking link which will be included in your confirmation email from Pong Cheese too. If your order is delayed, as Pong Cheese packs all their orders at a low ambient temperature, your cheeses should still reach you in a perfectly suitable condition. However, if any of your cheeses are inedible by the time they reach you, Pong Cheese can organise a replacement for you via their dedicated email address. If you have placed your cheese orders as a gift for someone else, such as for Mother’s Day or for Christmas, always be sure to check the proposed delivery date before you checkout. Pong Cheese try to make it as easy as possible to find the cut-off dates for important days too in order to help the process be more straightforward. Your cheese order should last for between a week to up to 10 days, and all cheeses come with the best before date too.
Pong Cheese Blog
The Pong Cheese blog gives an extensive rundown of all their cheeses on offer, making it easier than ever to find your perfect selection box as well as add your latest favourites to your cheese subscription too. Here you can also find innovative recipe ideas to really make the most of all your Pong Cheese orders.
Pong Cheese Rewards
An easy way to keep in touch with all the latest cheese releases and up-to-date offers from Pong Cheese is to sign up to their newsletter, which can be done quickly and easily on their website. You can also always save money on all your orders with Pong Cheese simply by using your exclusive discount code on the vouchers.co.uk website.