Up to £95 off in the Women’s Walking Boot Sale at LowaEnds 15-11-20
Never miss a Lowa discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Free UK Delivery on orders over £40 at LowaEnds 15-11-20
Up to 50% off in the Men’s Walking Boot Sale at LowaEnds 15-11-20
Lowa Voucher Codes
Lowa have been making high quality boots for both men, women and children for almost a century. Their boots are used by some of the best hikers, mountaineers and climbers in the world and are quality tested by all relevant certified organisations connected to these industries. Since 1923, Lowa have been creating high quality, hard wearing boots, with attention to detail the most important part of the Lowa brand. Lowa boots are not just suitable for outdoor activities but can be used by anyone who needs boots that can take on whatever the world and the weather throws at them. Using only the highest quality of materials all Lowa boots are comfortable and functional and are specifically designed to give the best possible performance for those who need precision and high standards in order to complete their expeditions and adventures.
All Lowa boots are made using the finest raw materials and manufactured diligently to create boots that provide the best functionality possible as well as comfort and safety too. Lowa are committed to only using the highest quality tanneries possible to produce their leathers in an environmentally sustainable way and only use the most specially selected leather possible from European cowhides. The range of raw materials used on their boots includes smooth leather, nubuck leather, suede leather or split leather, as well as hunting letter, sometimes known as roughout leather. If you'd like to find out more about the raw materials used by Lowa across their range of boots, there is plenty more to access easily on their website. All their boots are made using precision cutting and are sewn together precisely by their expert team. Lowa also use a unique spray on gluing process to be sure that all the raw materials for their boots are able to keep their footwear breathable and comfortable, no matter the activity.
Lowa Product Ranges
Lowa offer walking boot ranges for men, women and children. Here is a quick roundup as to what each range has to offer -
- Men’s boots - here you can find a variety of different men's walking boots that are specifically designed for those who enjoy the outside and want a walking boot that is both durable and comfortable. The men's walking boots range includes the Renegade GTX Mid W wide fitting boot, which is one of their most classic and top selling styles. The upper part of the boot is made from nubuck leather and its sole is designed to be comfortable and durable when walking across a variety of different terrains. These boots also come with a patented Gore-Tex lining, which means that no matter the weather, these boots will keep your feet dry. It also enables the boots to regulate temperature too. This fit of boot is a wider version for added comfort. However, if you like it can also be purchased in a narrow and standard fit too. It is also available in a wide range of colours, including deep black, dark grey, espresso brown, and sepia. Other boots to choose from include the Toro Evo GTX mid boot, the Innox pro GTX LO boot, along with the lower Explorer GTX mid boot and more. You could also view each shoe by clicking the play button at the top of the screen, which gives a further in-depth look of the shoe, including the sole of the shoe too.
- Women's boots - here you can find a comprehensive selection of all the women’s walking boots available from Lowa. Here you can find the same makes and styles as for men, all with unique female fittings and touches. The Innox pro GTX mid WS walking boots for women is made from 100% vegan parts. It is a colourful and comfortably flexible shoe that is ideal for warmer and summer weather, perfect for hiking and other adventure walks. Its midsole is made from LOWA DynaPU Which makes it supportive and also super comfortable. The shoe gives amazing stability to the feet and is available in a navy turquoise colour in a variety of sizes. When looking to shop for your shoes, you can easily choose the best pair for you by checking out the suitability chart, which is found just below each boot’s image. Here, Lowa will give the shoe a score out of five in terms of how suitable it is for every activity. You can choose from boots for travel, paths and trails, hill walking, hiking and trekking, and Alpine activities such as climbing. You can also read comprehensive reviews from verified customers on their website too.
- Children’s boots – although Lowa have a wide variety of boots for both men and women, they also provide a style of children’s walking boot too. So now you can enjoy activities as a family whilst knowing that your children’s feet are also comfortable and supported along the way. There is currently only one style of children’s walking boot available, however this mini model provides all the GTX technology you would want for little feet. It is designed specifically for children and is made with all the same high quality materials that you would find with the selection of adult boots. The Kody GT X mid JR children’s walking boot is available in two colour styles, so you can choose from either a dark brown and green design or alternatively a navy and turquoise design.
If you're not sure which boot is the best fit for you, then why not check out their online helpful sizing chart, which is easily found on their website. Here you can find a comprehensive chart which allows you to check out your UK size boot against other EU fittings as well as US fittings in order to be sure that you are choosing the correct shoe size for you. As all Lowa leather boots are made in the UK, it is suggested that you choose your normal size, with 95% of their customers agreeing that their normal shoe size was the best fit. Click the fit recommendation button and by following this link you can see a further chart where Lowa give a more in depth suggestion as to which boot might be the perfect size fit for you.
Warranty and Repair
Lowa understand that hard wearing and high quality boots need to last the test of time and as such all of their boots come with a manufacturer warranty that is valid for 24 months. However, this does have some exclusions so check the terms and conditions on their website first. If you wish to make a return under the warranty, it is a good idea to return the item to the shop where you bought it. Otherwise you can speak to the online team who will be able to give you further help and advice. If you do not wish to make a refund or exchange, but simply wish to make a repair, then Lowa have teamed up with Lancashire Sports Repairs, who will be able to facilitate any repairs to your footwear for you. All the contact details for Lancashire Sports Repairs are available on the Lowa website so if you are experiencing an issue and need a repair urgently, please contact the team.
How to Apply Your Lowa Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Lowa.
- Step 1 – search for Lowa on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Lowa website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Lowa website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your boots to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options and Returns Policy
Most orders from Lowa will be dispatched within 24 hours of receiving your order. Lowa offer a number of delivery options to choose from, including –
Royal Mail first class delivery, which is charged at £3.50 for orders under £40. If you opt for Royal Mail first class delivery you should receive your order within around 1 to 2 business days.
Royal Mail tracked delivery is completely free for all orders over £40 and should be with you within 2 to 3 business days. Once your order has been dispatched, you can easily track it courtesy of the Royal Mail track and trace online service.
UPS Access Point pick up may in some circumstances be easier for you to choose to collect your order from a UPS access point instead. These are available in a wide range of locations so check online first to find your nearest UPS access point. This is a good option for those who wish to collect their order during the evening or on weekends.
UPS 24 hour courier service comes with a charge of £3.99, and all orders placed should hopefully be with you the next day as long as your order is received before 2:00 PM. You can again easily track your order courtesy of the UPS website. Simply input your tracking order number which will be on your confirmation email.
How to Care for Your Hiking Boots
In order to maintain your hiking boots, it is important to take care of them properly. All Lowa boots are made from raw natural leather, and as such do require some TLC in order to stay looking their best and remain functional too. Nubuck and suede leathers are not as durable as some treated leathers, such as waxed or smooth leathers, and as such they can be permeated by dirt and water if you do not care for them properly. If your boots do get wet or muddy when hiking, it is important to be sure that they are dried thoroughly before you attempt to wear them again. The best way to help your boots dry is to remove the insoles and to make sure that the laces are opened fully as this will allow more air to ventilate in the boot and for it to dry faster. Most boots will require a full 24 hours to be dry again fully after use. If dirt adheres to leather boots, there are plenty of ways to remove this safely. If it is just a small amount of dirt, all you need to do is run it under some lukewarm water and carefully brushed this off. However, if your boots become heavily soiled, you may need to purchase a special shoe cleaner product in order to remove this dirt safely without damaging the boot. It is also possible to purchase appropriate shoe brushes from the Lowa website too, in order to help care for your boots.
Once you've cleaned your walking boots, the pores of the leather will be open, which means they are more likely to retain water, so it is important to close the pores again to prevent this from happening. The best way to do this is by spraying a waterproof spray onto the boot while they are still damp. This will also help the boot to become more waterproof in future but it will not stop any of the breathability of the leather either. Caring for your boots will enable the leather to maintain its natural functions for longer as well as helping your boots to maintain their integrity of shape, which is important. Lowa have their own range of care products which can help to look after your boots, simply check these out on their website too when ordering your boots.