Free UK Delivery at Lakeland Footwear
Halloween Sale! 50% off selected items at Lakeland Footwear
Never miss a Lakeland Footwear discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Lakeland Footwear Voucher Codes
Lakeland Footwear was established in 1992 and sells a wide variety of rubber boots that are high quality, handmade and are perfect for a range of outdoor uses and activities. Before placing your order with Lakeland Footwear, always be sure to head to vouchers.co.uk for your exclusive discount codes. Lakeland Footwear continues to offer great value for money as well as aesthetically pleasing and authentic outdoor footwear that is ideal for all your outdoor living needs. Lakeland Footwear have been serving customers for twenty years and are proud of their high rate of repeat orders from their loyal customer base.
Lakeland Footwear products are all designed in England and are completely handcrafted by their team in Sri Lanka from only natural rubber that is hard wearing and durable. This natural material is stronger and more malleable than more synthetic materials and as such can help to create boots that are a closer and more comfortable fit. Lakeland Footwear ensures that all their employees are working to fir labour standards and helps to support communities in their local area.
The name Lakeland is inspired by the Lake District, one of the most beautiful areas in the North West of England. Many of their designs and colour schemes are derived from the natural fauna and flora from this area and are suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities, from equestrian lifestyles to a walk in the woods.
Ranges on Offer at Lakeland Footwear
Lakeland Footwear offers boots in the following categories -
- Rubber Wellingtons – Lakeland Footwear’s rubber wellingtons come with a natural rubber sole that is fully molded and completely waterproof too. These wellington boots are designed to be lightweight and comfortable to wear, helping to keep feet warm and dry no matter the outdoor activity. These rubber wellingtons are available in a variety of designs and colours, including Lakeland Classic Green, Classic Blue, Classic Deep Blue, Deep-Red and Coffee Brown. The handle boot rubber wellington boots are made from natural rubber, are waterproof and come with a helpful handle detail as well. The Burgundy Daisy wellington boots are designed to be bright and eye-catching and the Long leg Blue Floral wellington boots are understated and pretty. The Fully Neoprene Lined wellington boots come with a neoprene inner lining for increased foot comfort and warmth. All wellington boots are unisex in design and are available in a wide range of sizes. Always be sure to check out vouchers.co.uk to find your discount codes in order to save more money on your order.
- Mucker Boots – The wide selection of mucker boots are made from waxed natural leather upper parts and a comfortable padded lining which are designed to keep feet warm and cosy no matter the outdoor activity. The Padded Leather Velcro E57N boots come up to the ankle and are easy to pull on and off. Lakeland Footwear recommends buying one size up than usual in order to be able to wear these boots with thicker socks too. These are perfect for field and farm activities and have a good grip sole to easily handle any surface or terrain. The Black Leather Warm Mucker Boots E-57FK are lined with fur all the way to the toe, making them the perfect choice to keep your feet warm. The Padded Leather Lace E52N are comfortable and easy to wear and come with an attractive red burgundy upper leather look. All mucker boots are perfectly suitable for both men and women.
- Garden Shoes and Clogs – For all gardening activities, the range of garden shoes and clogs from Lakeland Footwear have you covered. Their Garden Slippers are available in a range of colours and are made from natural rubber upper materials. The Suede Leather Shoe has a suede leather padded upper layer for extra comfort and are easy to slip on and off whilst still holding feet securely. These shoes are perfect for gardening and other fieldwork too and are comfortable enough to wear all day whatever the weather. The Garden Slipper Blue E-53 comes with a natural rubber outer layer and an attractive gingham lining. These garden slippers are perfect for slipping on and off and are stronger and more comfortable than similar styles of shoes made from synthetic materials. Their great grip sole makes them the perfect choice for gardening. The Garden Mule L-65 again comes with the natural upper layer and gingham lining as is made with all the high quality materials you would expect from Lakeland Footwear. These are ideal from slipping on and off when moving from the house to the garden and with their grip sole you can be sure not to slip. Many of the garden shoes and clogs are unisex too, making them the perfect choice for all the household to use.
- Chelsea Boots – The traditional style of Chelsea boots from Lakeland Footwear are available in a range of colours to choose your perfect design. All their Chelsea boots are made from natural rubber and are designed to keep feet dry and warm no matter the outdoor activity. These Chelsea boots look effortlessly stylish and come in a classic look that are ideal for just wearing everyday rather than for any specific activity if desired. The L-37B Navy Blue Chelsea Boots are comfortably stylish and are ideal for woodland walks as well as other outdoor activities too. Ideal for keeping feet dry, these ladies boots also come in Deep Red too. The L-37B Navy Blue Chelsea Boots also come in a fur lined pair, which are great for wearing with normal socks yet still keeping feet snug and cosy. These are easy to slip on and off and can be used for a number of outdoor activities. The fur lined Chelsea boots are also available in the Deep Red colour too if you prefer.
- Sale – Lakeland Footwear has a comprehensive sale section where you can always find the latest bargains and deals. If you want to save even more money on your Lakeland Footwear purchase, then be sure to visit vouchers.co.uk in order to find your discount code and save even more money off your order. Current sale offers include a Halloween sale deal of a whopping 50% off, so you can save lots of money on all of your favourite natural rubber boots.
Lakeland Footwear Sizing Guide
If you are not sure how to find your perfect pair of Lakeland Footwear boots, then simply head to the sizing guide on their website. Here you can find the best way to measure your feet as well as standard foot charts in order to decide which boots might be the best fit for you. Each chart relates to each boot, so your size in a mucker boot for example might be different from your size in a wellington boot, so always be sure to double check your size before placing your order. Before checking out your order, always be sure to head to vouchers.co.uk first in order to find your discount code and save money off your latest Lakeland Footwear order.
How to Fit Your Lakeland Footwear
Lakeland Footwear recommends buying a size up from your usual size of boot in order that you can wear thicker socks. As their boots also come with an insole, this can make the fit tighter too, which may make wearing your usual size feel a little tight. Buying a larger size can also be beneficial for those who suffer with various foot conditions, including bunions, high insteps or wider feet. Their fitting charts can help give added information when deciding which boots would be the best fit for you.
How to Apply Your Lakeland Footwear Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Lakeland Footwear.
- Step 1 – search for Lakeland Footwear on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Lakeland Footwear website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Lakeland Footwear website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your footwear order to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Lakeland Footwear offers a selection of delivery options to be sure your delivery is with you as soon as possible. Lakeland Footwear uses UPS and Hermes couriers and all orders are dispatched within 3 working days and all orders should reach customers within 2-3 working days too. Once your delivery has left the Lakeland Footwear warehouse, you will receive a confirmation order from which you will be able to track your parcel. Before placing your order, always be sure to use your exclusive discount code from vouchers.co.uk to always get the best Lakeland Footwear deal.
If you need to make a return, all items must be returned to Lakeland Footwear within 7 days and must be in their original condition in order to qualify for a refund or exchange. Any boots that are returned with any signs of wear will not be accepted for a refund, but if you items arrive damaged, please contact their customer services team in order to find further assistance in how to obtain your refund or exchange.
Creating an Account at Lakeland Footwear
Lakeland Footwear are proud of their high levels of customer service which has seen them enjoy two decades of repeat orders and loyal customers. As such, if you are planning to shop regularly with Lakeland Footwear it is a good idea to create an account. Having a Lakeland Footwear account makes it not only quick and easy to place your order, but also to track your order once it is on its way to you too. It also makes the checking out process much quicker and allows you to send your orders to multiple different addresses too for added convenience and you can easily input your vouchers.co.uk discount codes at the checkout too.
Caring For Your Boots
To make the most of your boots from Lakeland Footwear, it is important to take care of them, especially as their boots are made from natural rubber. Moreover, as these boots are designed for outdoor use, it is unavoidable that the level for wear and tear may be higher than with other forms of footwear so it is essential to care for them properly in order to make the most of your boots. If your boots get mucky, it is a good idea to always clean them down in order to preserve the rubber material. It is possible to use just water or even furniture polish to get rid of any dirt that the boots may pick up. Furniture polish adds a layer of silicone to rubber boots which can help improve their longevity of wear. If you do not intend to wear your boots for a while, it may be advisable to place your boots in a plastic bag and keep them in a warm, dry place. Keeping boots in cold outhouses or garages can actually damage the natural leather, so this method of storage should be avoided. If you are working with animals, you will need to be extra vigilant when it comes to removing muck and dirt from all your Lakeland Footwear boots. Always be sure to use your discount codes from vouchers.co.uk in order to make the most of your orders from Lakeland Footwear.