Clearance Sale- Savings of up to £24 at Garrison TailorsEnds 31-08-21
Free UK Delivery On All Orders at Garrison TailorsEnds 30-04-21
Never miss a Garrison Tailors voucher code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Clearance Sale- Savings of up to £24 at Garrison TailorsEnds 30-04-21
Free UK Delivery On All Orders at Garrison TailorsEnds 31-12-20
Clearance Sale- Savings of up to £24 at Garrison TailorsEnds 15-11-20
Garrison Tailors Voucher Codes
Garrison Tailors are a British brand and offer the traditional clothing you would expect as part of the official clothing range from the writer of Peaky Blinders, Stephen Knight. Garrison Tailors originally started as a passion project for Steven Knight, who after the runaway success of Peaky Blinders, discovered that lots of people wanted to imitate the style that they saw on screen. However, this kind of style can be difficult to find on the High Street and so Steven Knight saw the opportunity to create his own collection. The idea of the range is to make the style of Peaky Blinders wearable and accessible for anyone to wear every day. Garrison Tailors is all about creating menswear that is classic and fitted and has a timeless style. In true Peaky Blinders tradition everything about the range is British made only and uses only the finest fabrics along with the very special Garrison buttons.
Garrison Tailors Product Range
Garrison Tailors offers a wide variety of clothing to suit the style of the Peaky Blinders look –
- Caps – Here you can find caps that range from the grey Thomas tweed newsboy cap to the 1919 Navy newsboy cap. There are other caps available in grey, such as the union cut Arthur brown newsboy cap as well as the Thomas St Baker boy cap and the union cut Thomas grey newsboy cap.
- Suits - As you would expect from any Peaky Blinders range, there are of course a wide range of suits that pay homage to this very fitted tailored time. There are also a variety of three piece suits as well as the Made in Britain Thomas tweed suit, the Made in Britain Arthur tweed suit and the union cut Digbeth three piece suit. You can also choose to try the union cut Bordesley pinstripe suit for something more formal. Along with these three piece suits, the Shelby tweed waistcoat is also available separately to purchase.
- Coats - The Garrison Tailors range of clothing also includes the Made in Britain Overcoat, which is double breasted with peak lapels and his darts to the front and a single back vent. It's 8 button front and four button cuffs keep it looking slim and smart and its wool mix and polyester lining make it comfortable and durable to wear.
- Shirts / t-shirts - Here you can find all the shirts you need to perfectly complement the rest of your look. There are cream and white shirts available in the union cut Kempton Penny collar shirt style, with both styles also available in blue. Customers can also choose to purchase the Tommy t-shirt, which is a relaxed fit everyday t-shirt that is available in either white, grey or black, or in a long sleeve style with three buttons down the front, again available in the same three colours. If you prefer a mix of these two styles, you can also order the short sleeved Henley shirt with the same 3 button down front style which is also available in white, grey and black.
- Ties and bowties – these are of course an important part of the Peaky Blinders look and here can find the Arthur bowtie available in a range of colours including red black and navy. You could also find the slim fitting union cut Thomas tie, available in black and grey as well as navy. If you prefer a more traditional looking tie, then the union cut Thomas spotted tie is available in the colour combinations of black and grey, navy and red, navy and white along with silver and white for more formal occasions.
- Accessories - There are also plenty of stylish accessories such as the Eden tie pin, union cut Birmingham cufflinks, As well as the Albert t bar pocket watch chain, which is available in both gold and silver. You can also purchase in the accessory section the Charlie leather card holder and key ring or purchase the two together as a gift set. You can also buy the Tommy interchangeable button clip braces, available in red, grey and blue along with silk pocket squares, available in blue and gold.
- Gifts - If you'd like to purchase a gift for yourself or for someone else, then here you can find inspiration as to which Garrison Tailors items would like the perfect present. There are plenty of suggestions here, including socks along with their cap range and t-shirt suggestions too.
- Clearance - If you're looking to bag a bargain on the Garrison Tailors website, then why not check out the options in their clearance section for all the latest sale items.
Get the Peaky Blinders Look
Peaky Blinders inspired-fashion is great for all seasons but is particularly good for the up and coming autumn and winter season thanks to their well-made coats and suits. One of their current best selling items is the Thomas Shelby coat, which is ideal for colder weather and the style can be purchased courtesy of the 1919 overcoat which costs just £299. You can also choose to opt for the Thomas tweed suit which is one of the highest quality suits you can find and is great for both casual and for formal wear too. Made from 100% pure wool, this tweed suit includes the jacket and trousers. It is also lined with a Twilight blue lining to create a dazzling contrast appearance to make you feel just as confident as your favourite Peaky Blinders characters. In order to finish off the look, why not try one of the Peaky Blinders caps which are available for around £65. All of the caps are made in Britain and are finished to a high standard, as well as being delivered to you in their very own unique hat box, which you can keep it in, in order to maintain its shape and structure over time. Once you've chosen your suit coat and hat, why not finish things up with some great braces, such as the Tommy interchangeable button and clip braces, which are available in a wide variety of colours. Now you can find the perfect option to complement your suit and cap choice, with items so versatile you can wear them all through the autumn and winter season as well as into the warmer weather too.
How to Choose Your Perfect Cap Size
If you fancy trying one Garrison Tailors caps but are not really used to wearing more traditional forms of hats, you may be unsure as to which fit is the right for you. In order to find the perfect hat size for you, Garrison Tailors have created a quick five step how-to guide so that you can look as put together as your favourite tailored Peaky Blinders characters.
- Step 1 - grab your tape measure. It is best to use a flexible tape measure if you have one.
- Step 2 - measure the circumference of your head. It can sometimes be easier to have someone help you with this if possible.
- Step 3 - make sure that the tape measure is sitting right in the middle of your forehead and is no more than about an inch above each of your ears.
- Step 4 - write down this measurement in centimetres or inches, either is fine.
- Step 5 - you will now be able to use this measurement in order to check out the handy Garrison Tailors hat size chart to be sure to choose the correct size cap for you.
All of their caps are available in small, medium, large or extra-large, and you can choose your hat size in both centimetres and inches. If you are still feeling a little uncertain as to whether you should take the plunge and try one of these caps, then why not check out the review section below the guide, where real-life customers give their opinions as to which of the caps look best in each sizing option.
Garrison Tailors Journal
As part of their online shopping website, you can also choose to visit the Garrison Tailors blog, otherwise known as the Journal. Here you can see their clothes in action as well as getting ideas for gifts, along with how to wear the collection. There are bespoke articles detailing how exactly to get the look of your favourite characters too, including how to dress like Michael Grey, Arthur Shelby and Thomas Shelby to name but a few of the series most loved characters.
How to Apply Your Garrison Tailors Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Garrison Tailors.
- Step 1 – search for Garrison Tailors on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Garrison Tailors website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Garrison Tailors website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your items to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options and Returns Policy
Garrison Tailors offer a couple of different options when it comes to delivery. If you are based in the UK, all delivery is free and is sent out courtesy of their courier, which will usually reach customers within 3 to 5 working days. However, if you have chosen to opt for hemmed trousers, you can expect to wait an added 7 working days before receiving this element of your order. If you are based abroad, for example in Europe or the USA, delivery options do vary, so always be sure to check out the terms and conditions on their website before purchasing your items.
If you find that you do need to make a return for any reason you can easily do so via their website. All you need to do is get in contact with their customer service team who have a dedicated phone line and email address in order to resolve any return queries. If you need to speak to the customer service team for any other reason, someone is always on hand to help you with your order. You can either choose to email them on their dedicated email address or contact them by telephone. If you prefer you can also use their easy online enquiry form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.