30% Off for new customers on their first order. No minimum order value (Restaurants may have their own minimum order) Max redemption £4. Can be used on Wednesdays only at Foodhub
30% Off for new customers to Foodhub on their first orderNo minimum order value (Restaurants may have their own minimum order)Max redemption £4Can be used on Wednesdays only at Foodhub
Never miss a Foodhub discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
30% Off for new customers on their first orderNo minimum order value (Restaurants may have their own minimum order)Max redemption £4Can be used on Wednesdays only at Foodhub
15% Off with a minimum order of £10. Max redemption value – £5. New customers on their first order only at Foodhub
Foodhub Voucher Codes
Foodhub offers their customers an easy way to enjoy all of your favourite meals at home. Here you can find the widest selection of takeaways and restaurants in your area. Whether you're looking for a quick bite for lunch or a special big night in meal for dinner, Foodhub offers a variety of cuisines and restaurants to suit your tastes. However, Foodhub does differ from other major online takeaway services in that they will never charge you a fee simply for placing your order. This means that not only will you be saving money, but it also means that the restaurants will be saving money too thanks to their exclusive partnership deal with Foodhub. Foodhub are constantly adding to their list of restaurants, so now you can enjoy your favourite takeaways as well as find great new places to eat too, all from the comfort of your own home. During the pandemic, Foodhub has been particularly important as a great way to support local businesses and allow them to stay open and provide services even during these challenging times. Moreover, as Foodhub do not charge extra commission, it means that the restaurants are able to take advantage of this and benefit from working with Foodhub too, as well as the great service they provide to their customers. Along with great deals on all the restaurants that they offer, Foodhub also often runs lots of prizes and competitions too in order to reward their customers with even more great discounts and free food! Foodhub are passionate about creating an accessible food revolution that gives back to those who make such great food as well as constantly rewarding their customers who order with them too.
Cuisines on Offer at Foodhub
Foodhub offers a variety of cuisines from a number of different restaurants. These include all your top favourites, such as -
- Indian – Indian cuisine is one of the most popular consumed in the UK today, which is thanks to its delicious taste, textures and also the fact that many of the dishes are actually quite healthy too. Indian food is known for its aromatic spices and flavours, which are all thanks to the key ingredients used such as turmeric, cardamon, black pepper and chilli. Popular Indian dishes to order in the UK include tandoori, korma, rogan josh, palak paneer, chat and naan.
- Chinese – Chinese food is also a big hit in the UK and continues to be one of the most ordered takeaway cuisines. Chinese food comes with such a variety to choose from, you can always order your favourites and then add more and more side dishes to try something new every time. Although some Chinese food may be classed as unhealthy, much of it is actually very fresh and fragrant. Popular Chinese dishes to order in the UK are chow mein, egg fried rice, crispy duck, spring rolls and sweet and sour.
- Italian – Italian food such as pizza has always been a big hit on the takeaway apps. That is because pizza is quick to cook and when you have a craving, won’t keep you waiting! Whether you enjoy a traditional Neapolitan thin base or prefer a thicker base and stuffed crust, pizza is always a crowd pleaser with a topping to suit every diner’s taste.
- American – American foods are also growing in popularity thanks to apps such as Foodhub, and here you can find a wide selection of great American tastes, such as juicy burgers and fries, as well as fried chicken and other great tasty American treats too.
- Japanese – Japanese food is light and fresh, making it a popular healthy food option for many dinners. Whether you enjoy sushi, sashimi or ramen and gyoza, Japanese food is perfect for sampling and nibbling on either for lunch or for dinner.
- Fish and Chips – One of the most popular British takeaway choices, fish and chips are a favourite the length and breadth of the country. No matter whether you like curry sauce or gravy with your chips, Foodhub can connect you to the perfect chippy that offers the perfect option for you. Other chip shop favourites include mushy peas, pickled onions and battered sausage.
…and many more! If you are looking to search by specific cuisine, then you can simply head to the Foodhub top cuisine drop down menu, where you can search by your favourite type of food in order to find the nearest restaurant selling your choice of cuisine.
How to Use Foodhub
If you are using Foodhub for the first time, here are the simple steps you need to follow in order to order your first meal -
- Step one – First, you need to create your profile on the app. This can be done easily on any device, simply download the app and login in either with your Google account or with Facebook in order to get started. You could also choose to sign up with your email address if you prefer. Once you are logged in to Foodhub, next enter your post code in order to find your nearest takeaway restaurants.
- Step 2 - Here you will be able to see at a glance all the restaurants currently available in your area. This will include restaurants and takeaways that are currently open, as well as those who may be taking pre order takeaway reservations as well. All the icons will display the name of the restaurant, plus other useful information, such as reviews so that you can read the experiences of other verified customers before deciding on your takeaway preference. There is also a handy location tool, so that you can see exactly how far away your restaurant takeaway place is, along with how long your food takes to be ready for collection as well as how long your order will take for delivery. Each restaurant icon also lets you know there is a delivery charge and also if there is a minimum amount for delivery too. Whether you are looking to order from a current favourite restaurant in your local area or looking to find somewhere new to try for the first time, then the cuisine type will also be displayed under the restaurant name to help you further narrow down your preferred restaurant choice. You can also easily save your favourite restaurant locations by tapping the heart icon in the bottom right hand side of the screen in order to be able to save for later. You will also be able to see at a glance if any of the restaurants currently have any money off deals available. These will be displayed as an orange ticket in the top right hand corner of the restaurant icon letting you know how much money you could save.
- Step 3 - Once you have browsed all of the restaurants that are available in your local area, now it is time to order your takeaway! Simply add your items to your basket and then click the checkout button and then it is time to get ready to pay. Foodhub accepts a variety of different payment methods, including all major debit and credit cards.
- Step 4 - Now you have paid for your takeaway, all you need to do is sit back and wait for your meal to arrive. You can easily track your delivery via the app so you can know how long it will be before your food is with you. Once your order has arrived, now it is time to sit back and enjoy your takeaway.
Foodhub Website and App Options
As well as their easy to use website, Foodhub also has a user friendly app in order to help you find the best of hundreds of takeaways near you. Here you can easily search for takeaways that are currently opened as well as for takeaways where you can order pre orders too. You can add all your favourite dishes with the click of a button and you can also find exclusive deals on your most popular takeaways as well. Once you have chosen your order, you can then track it every step of the way from confirmation, to preparation to delivery. By downloading the Foodhub mobile app, you can also gain exclusive discounts too. So it is a good idea to use the app if you want to save even more money when using Foodhub.
How to Apply Your Foodhub Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Foodhub.
- Step 1 – search for Foodhub on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Foodhub website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Foodhub website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your food to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
How Can I Save With Foodhub?
Compared to other food apps currently on the market, Foodhub can save their customers usually around 15% on every order. This means great savings for you and it also means that having a takeaway need not just be a treat, but it can be something to be enjoyed on a regular basis. Foodhub have also been found to be the cheapest of 97 takeaways in a survey of 100, which is pretty impressive. Foodhub are able to keep their prices low as they do not charge any service charge or fee. As Foodhub do not take any commission from their restaurants or takeaways, it means that they are then able to give these offers and money off discounts to their customers instead. If you are interested to know more about how much you could save by ordering through Foodhub then simply check out their website to find out more.
Foodhub are currently available in a wide variety of locations up and down the UK. If you're not sure whether or not your local area is covered by Foodhub, all you need to do is check out their handy locations tab which is available on their website. Here you'll be able to find your city, and then you can log in and start using Foodhub straight away. If your city is not currently showing as available, do not worry as Foodhub are always striving to grow their business and reach even more customers across the country.
Becoming a Restaurant Partner
If you would like to join Foodhub and become a Foodhub partner, then why not sign up online? The business area of their website allows potential new restaurant partners to add their takeaway or restaurant to the Foodhub roster of already available eateries. As Foodhub charge no commission, this is a great way to still serve all your usual customers whilst also being able to save plenty of money too! If you would like to get started, simply log onto their website and fill in your business details via the form provided, giving your name, business name, phone number and email address. It is as simple as that! Their business area also allows you to see just how much money you could be saving per order, which is a great way to help calculate exactly how much money you could be saving by choosing to switch to Foodhub. Not only can you take advantage of 0% commission, but you can also reach new customers and enjoy your very own landing page courtesy of the Foodhub website and app too.