30% Off Eyeko Brow products at EyekoEnds 31-12-20
Never miss an Eyeko voucher code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Eyeko Voucher Codes
Eyeko have been creating wonderful mascaras since 1999. The brand was created in London and uses innovative Korean based formulas, along with a squeezy tube, in order to create their unique range of mascaras. Eyeko are also a cruelty free brand, and all of their mascaras are PETA accredited. No matter when you like to wear your mascara, Eyeko had the perfect product for you. Their mascaras are also infused with botanical ingredients to make sure that they are taking care of your eyelashes as well as defining them. Their mascaras also come with lots of great key ingredients to perfectly nourish and enhance both eyelashes and eyebrows too. Using shea butter and keratin, they fully moisturise and take care of your eyelashes and eyebrows and are suitable to be worn every day.
Eyeko understand that wearing mascara is an important part of many people’s makeup routine, whether you are heading to the office, seeing friends or heading on a big night out, Eyeko strive to create a great range of products to perfectly enhance all eye shapes. The online website is easy to shop, with plenty of top eye makeup products in each category. If you are unsure as to which Eyeko mascara might be the best one for you, then you can always take their handy online quiz. Here you can easily find the perfect mascara suggestions for you. Whether you are looking for added length, volume, or a waterproof mascara, their online algorithm will help partner you with the right mascara.
Ranges on Offer at Eyeko.co.uk
Eyeko have a wide range of mascara and eyebrow products. These include -
- Mascara - here you can find all their top selling mascaras, which are uniquely made with lash boosting ingredients and rich nourishing formulas to care for your eyelashes as they plump. The Rock Out and Lash Out mascara is perfect for when you want to create evening smoky eye look and is available in beatnik black for that perfect 60s vibe. If you're looking for a more natural mascara that can be effortlessly worn every day, then why not check out the Black Magic Cocoa Edit mascara in Brown. This mascara transforms your natural lashes to give them a boost of colour and is perfect for everyday wear. No matter what kind of mascara brush you prefer to use, from big fat brushes to little skinny brushes that separate every lash, you are bound to find your perfect mascara here. They also offer a great range of waterproof mascaras too, such as the Sport Waterproof mascara, for those who like to wear mascara when playing sport, working out at the gym, or swimming on holiday. You can also find many of their great mascaras in handy travel size is too, so you can easily carry them with you in your bag day to day or take them on holiday as well. If you would like to try out their mascaras, but can't decide which one to choose, there is also the Mini Mascara trial kit, which includes miniature versions of their Lash Alert mascara, Sport Waterproof mascara and their bestselling Black Magic mascara, so you can try all of them easily in one handy kit. You can also purchase the Lash Alert curler and mascara, which comes with an easy to use eyelash curler, so you can really give your eyelashes that falsies look without having to use fake lashes.
- Eyeliners - as well as their range of innovative mascaras, Eyeko also have a great range of eyeliners to shop from too. Here you can find liquid liners which are precise and easy to use, so you can create the perfect feminine flick and cat eye to complement your eye makeup look. The Black Magic liquid eyeliner is the perfect match for the Black Magic mascara, and there is also a Sport Waterproof eyeliner to complete your look that won't budge or smudge. There is also the Black Magic Cocoa Edit pencil eyeliner, for those who prefer a more natural look, which is also a great option for those who may be beginners to wearing eyeliner who want to practise without using a liquid liner.
- Eyebrows - the brows range at Eyeko has all the products you need to perfectly define, style, and shape your brows to perfection. Eyebrows can sometimes be a forgotten area of the face but having eyebrows that have the perfect arch to suit your face shape can instantly transform your look as well as take years off your appearance. There is a handy link to help you shop for your perfect brow product if you haven't used one before and are feeling a little cautious. Among the eyebrow products include their brow gel, which will help to keep your eyebrows in place all day as well as offering a hint of colour, plus you can also find their innovative tweezers, which grab every eyebrow hair and give your eyebrows better shape. You can find their Define It brow pencil here too, which is available in a variety of shades.
- Eye shadows - Eyeko now offer a range of eye shadow products as well. These are available as a double ended shadow stick to add some extra glamour to your look, as well as their Galactic lid glosses which give your eyelids an out of this world boost of colour. All of their eye shadows are waterproof and easy to apply and have won a range of awards, so they are a must try for all makeup lovers.
- Eye care - here you can find tweezers and specialist Eyeko eyelash curlers in order to further enhance your eyes and eyebrow look.
- Gifts and bundles - if you feel like spoiling someone with a gift from Eyeko, or simply want a treat for yourself, then head straight to the gifts and bundle section. Here you can find bundles and gift sets of many of their best selling products, so you can treat someone to a great makeup present today. Eyeko also offer special gift sets for Christmas, including their Black Magic mini duo Christmas set and their Eyeko Effortless Enchantment Christmas kit too.
- Outlet - Eyeko understand that their customers love to grab a bargain and as such they offer an outlet section where you can find or the latest deals on their eyebrow and mascara products.
Build Your Own Duo
Eyeko offers their customers the chance to customise their own duo set of makeup and also make big savings too. Here you can select from the wide range of mascaras and eyeliners to choose your perfect pair. Once you have decided on which mascara and eyeliner you would like to purchase, you can use their special code PERFECT DUO at the checkout and save a massive 25% off your order.
How to Apply Your Eyeko Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Eyeko.
- Step 1 – search for Eyeko on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Eyeko website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Eyeko website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Eyeko offers a range of delivery options to be sure that your order reaches you as soon as possible. These include standard delivery, which is free and your order should be with you within two to three business days. They also offer standard click and collection, where you can collect your order from one of the many click and collect locations available nationwide. This is also completely free and you'll receive notification as soon as your order becomes available for collection. You can normally collect your item within two to three business days. Next day delivery is also available and comes at a charge of £5.99, and for evening next day delivery, you can expect to pay a charge of £9.99 although some restrictions do apply, so always check their website first. Same day evening delivery is also sometimes available and comes at a cost of £11.99.
If you need to return an item, simply contact their return team within 28 days. Although your return must be received back within the 28 days, Eyeko do ask as a courtesy that you contact them within 14 days to let them know if there is a problem. You can post your return back to them easily and once your return has been received, the Eyeko returns team will organise for your refund to be back in your account as soon as possible.
Eyeko offers a student discount on many of their top selling products, so if your are a student and would like to save some money on all your favourite makeup products, then simply head across to Student Beans, where you can find your exclusive code . As soon as you have your code, head back to the Eyeko website, where you'll be able to apply for your discount. Eyeko also offers their ‘refer a friend’ scheme. For every friend that you refer to Eyeko, they will automatically receive £15 off their next order when they spend £30 or over. As a reward for your referral, you will also earn a £15 voucher when you next spend £30 too, so now you can both enjoy great savings across the whole of the Eyeko range.
Eyeko are a completely cruelty free brand and are staunchly against any forms of animal testing. As such, you can be reassured that not one of their products or any of the ingredients in their products are ever tested on animals. If you would like to know more information, you can contact their specialist team and can also see their transparent list of full product ingredients easily on their website.
The Eyeko website also offers a comprehensive blog, where you can read all about their latest mascara and eyeliner products, as well as find out handy tips and tricks on how to make the most of your products, including how to apply glitter eye shadow, and more information about how to pick your perfect duo products from Eyeko. You can also find out more information about the best way to create your bespoke mascara, which you can do in three easy steps. First of all, all you need to do is let the Eyeko team know what your natural lashes are like. For example, do you have naturally fuller lashes, are they short and straight, are they curly, or are they damaged? Next, you need to tell the team what exactly you want from your mascara. For example, do you want a body boost, do you want lengthen definition, or do you want your lashes to last the full day without smudging? Once the team know your exact mascara requirements, they can get to work creating your bespoke mascara. The last thing you need to do is just let them know which type of brush you would prefer, for example, do you prefer a fatter brush for volume or do you prefer a slimmer brush for definition? If you want more information about how to create your perfect bespoke mascara, you can either head to one of their many nationwide counters, or simply check out the blog again, which has more information on this specialist service.