Save £50 on EF Skin Age Delay Young Skin Set at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
Never miss an EF Skin discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Save £13.95 on EF Skin Metabolic Support Set at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
Save £19 on EF Skin Skincare Ultimate Set at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
Save £20 on EF Skin Anti-Aging Set at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
Savings of 10% on Alphascience Duo Serums + Free Hand Sanitizer at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
Half price on Omni by Esther Vitamin D spray at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
Effusion Skincare Anti-Cellulite Kit- Save £96 at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
Omni By Esther Set of 6- VIP Offer- Save £110 at EF SkinEnds 15-11-20
FREE UK Delivery on Orders Over £100 at EF Skin
EF Skin Voucher Codes
Based in London, EF Skin is an award winning skincare group who specialise in the sale of high tech and state of the art cosmeceutical online skincare. Founded by Esther Fieldgrass, every product is handpicked to ensure customers can enjoy only the highest quality and most consistent results. Esther Fieldgrass began her career in the beauty industry as a hairdresser before qualifying as a beauty therapist in the 1970s. Having run successful salons for over four decades, Esther continues to use her expertise and experience to source the best beauty products and treatments. Her time travelling the world has also helped to inform her experience with alternative therapies too, helping to provide customers with treatments and products that promote not just better skin on the outside, but a better overall sense of calm and wellbeing too. By the 1990s, Esther had been named as of the UKs top healers by Vogue magazine, and EF Skin is a culmination of all her hard work and knowledge.
EF Skin Product Ranges
EF Skin offers a wide range of leading high quality products not otherwise available online. These include ALPHASCIENCE, along with Omni by Esther, created by EF Skin’s Esther Fieldgrass. ALPHASCIENCE is one of the leading brands of French skincare and combines products rich in antioxidants along with the latest in scientific skin research. With clinically proven results, customers can rest assured these products really deliver on their skincare promises.
Their skincare collections include:
- Balanced Collection – the Balanced Collection includes a trio of products that have been created to help harmonise the skin and aid with relaxation and promote overall wellbeing too. These products are so gentle, they can even be used by those undergoing chemotherapy and other invasive cancer treatments, as well as after surgery or radiotherapy. Made with a combination of essential oils, the Balanced Collection trio is calming, relaxing and as the name suggests, balancing for both the body and mind. All the EF Skin products use only 100% organic and natural ingredients. The Balanced Collection trio includes the Essential Organic Cleansing Oil, the Essential Hydrating Facial Spritz and the Essential Organic Moisturiser to Repair and Revive.
- Therapeutic Sensitive Collection – the trio of products that make up the Therapeutic Sensitive Collection are made to be soothing and calming for the skin following cancer treatments or to help ease any of the side effects of other invasive therapies. However, this collection also retains all the luxuriousness you would expect from EF Skin, and can also assist with anti-aging too. All ingredients used are 100% organic and natural, featuring lavender, frankincense and mandarin, along with ylang ylang, benzoin and patchouli. The collection is enriched with top moisturising ingredients, including shea butter and mango butter too. Cancer treatments can often make the skin feel extra dry, tight and flaky, so it is important to use products that are deeply nourishing in order to replace this lost moisture. These nourishing and moisturising ingredients are also key in helping the fight against wrinkles and can help to promote younger looking skin too. The Therapeutic Sensitive Collection includes the Morning Multitasking Balm, the Morning Uplifting Serum, the Hydrating and Rejuvenation Facial Mist and there are also further products to enjoy too, including the Indulgent Evening Serum and the Healing Evening Soothing Serum.
- Extra Sensitive Collection – the Extra Sensitive Collection is specifically designed for those who are experiencing highly sensitive skin along with those currently undergoing cancer treatments who are more likely to have oversensitive skin and associated reactions. All these products are 100% natural and organic, with therapeutic qualities to help ease and heal the discomfort of highly sensitive skin. All their products are made to complement one another and includes the Extra Sensitive Super Serum One Drop Rejuvenating and Anti-Ageing, the Deep Hydrating Serum, the Floral Mist Cooling and Refreshing Spray, the Cleansing and Nourishing Balm, the Nourish Nail Oil for Distressed Nail, the Nourishing Hand Balm, the Deeply Calming Oil for Itchy Skin and the Nourishing Foot Balm for Severely Dry and Cracked feet. The Extra Sensitive Collection can help comfort and ease distressed skin from head to toe.
- Skincare Nutrition – the Skincare Nutrition sets are a range of supplements created to support your skin from the inside out. Packed with potent ingredients, each set is made for a specific issue, so you are bound to find the right one for you. The Skin Accumax supplements set has won Gold in the Natural Beauty Awards from Green Parent and are made to support skin at any age. Containing Vitamins A, C and E, along with plant nutrients, these all natural supplements help every cell of the body in order to promote better skin, especially areas such as the face, back, shoulders and chest. Their Skincare Nutrition sets also include the Skincare Ultimate, the Metabolic Support set, the Skin Moisture Lock and multiple sets to assist with anti-aging and help to support mature skin.
- Pre-sleep Routine – for help in supporting your skin after a long day, these products are made to comfort and pamper your skin cells to help them regenerate and perform at their optimum best. Here you can find the EF Skin editors picks of their top performing night products, such as the Cosmedix Benefit Clean Gentle Cleanser, the Omni by Esther Cream PM, the AQ Skin Solutions Eye Serum and the ALPHASCIENCE Ultra Deep Firm and Restore Cream.
- Sun-Kissed Radiant Skincare – after the summer ends, you can still help you skin to retain that healthy glow. Here you can find the best masks and serums to help promote skin radiance, including ALPHASCIENCE Alpha Bright Pigment Correcting Serum, Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask, the ALPHASCIENCE Lift and Correct Surface Cream and the Omni by Esther Sunshine Block SPF 50+.
- Let’s Talk: Acne – if you suffer with breakouts and spots, EF Skin have plenty of products to help clear your skin as well as calm any associated redness and irritation. Their anti-acne products include ALPHASCIENCE Rejuvenate and Glow Serum, the DermaClear Spot Treatment. The DermaClear Pads and the DermaClear Mask.
- The New Grooming Essentials – for skin that is suffering from flaking or dryness, here you can find all the products you need to restore your skin. Products include Endo-Test by AQ Therapeutics, and the ALPHASCIENCE Duo Phytic Serum and Surface Cream.
- Vegan – for those who want to shop the best in vegan skincare, here you can find products including the ALPHASCIENCE Tannic Anti-Aging Serum, the ALPHASCIENCE Ultra Deep Firm and Restore Cream as well as the Cosmedix Detox Activated Charcoal Mask.
Addressing Your Skin Concerns
No matter your skin issue, EF Skin has a range to help. When browsing their products, you can select from either combination, dry or oily skin types, and search for your specific concern, including –
- Dull complexion – for skin that is looking lacklustre, a dull complexion can often be down to dead skin cells which build up and cause the skin to lose its glow. It can also give skin an uneven texture too.
- Wrinkles – whilst wrinkles cannot be prevented entirely, fine lines and wrinkles can still be smoothed to create a less noticeable effect.
- Sagging skin – the skin loses collagen over time which can make it lose its firmness too.
- Brown spots – often caused by sun exposure, brown spots can make you look older than you are.
- Enlarged pores – enlarged pores can be caused by excessive sebum which can make pores lose their integrity of shape.
- Pigmentation – this refers to the changing colours in the skin, which can also prematurely age the look of skin.
- Mature and thin skin - older skin needs more care as it can lose firmness and elasticity.
- Acne – not just experienced by teenagers, acne can occur as spots on the face, back, neck and chest at any time.
- Melasma – a dark form of pigmentation that can be caused by sun exposure or sometimes pregnancy.
- Dark circles – sometimes hereditary or caused by lifestyle factors, dark circles can make you seem more tired.
So whether you have a single specific skin complaint or are looking to solve a few of these skin issues, EF Skin will be able to recommend the perfect products for your skin type and concerns.
If you are still struggling to find the perfect products for your skin, EF Skin have recently introduced their Live Expert Advisory Service. This service enables customers to ask the EF Skin experts for product advice and any questions about skin, with one of their highly trained professional advisors able to contact you directly to answer your queries, as well as recommend the best products for your skin too.
The EF MEDISPA is the perfect place to enjoy all of the EF Skin products as well as enjoy all the latest treatments courtesy of their expert team. First opening its doors in 2006, the EF MEDISPA strives to bring customers only the best in new body treatments and products. Here you can find everything from injectables and non-surgical treatments, to cosmetic surgical treatments. Their EF MEDISPA clinics are currently based in Richmond, Chelsea, Kensington and St John’s Wood, so if you live close to any of these areas, be sure to make an appointment now.
How to Apply Your EF Skin Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for EF Skin.
- Step 1 – search for EF Skin on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the EF Skin website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the EF Skin website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Shipping Options and Returns Policy
Delivery can be made by Royal Mail Special Delivery at a cost of £5.95, however EF Skin offers free delivery on all orders over £100. This means you can track your order easily online via the Royal Mail website. Most orders will usually arrive within 3-5 working days and their team can be contacted via email on telephone to resolve any of your delivery issues or to answer any of your questions.
If you need to make a return, EF Skin can provide a refund or exchange up to 28 days from the day you receive your order. However, some items are not eligible for return. These include cosmetics that have been opened, which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, products that have been used and products that are not in their original packaging. Prior to making a return, contact their team to let them know by telephone or email. Most refunds take around 14 working days to be back in your account.
The EF Skin blog has all the latest articles concerning skin conditions for face and body, as well as reviews of all their current products and upcoming releases. If you choose to sign up to their mailing list, you can enjoy even more insider information, plus special offers and be one of the first to hear about any sales to enjoy further discounts.