Ebay Voucher Codes
eBay was established in 1995 and is an American e-commerce and auction site that allows a range of private sellers and businesses to list and sell their items. Part of the ‘dot-com bubble’, eBay has been hugely successful for over twenty years and continues to be a leading name when it comes to online auction sites. Buyers can use eBay completely free of charge, aside from cost of items and postage, however sellers must pay associated listing fees and commission to eBay after a sale has been completed.
Ranges on Offer at Ebay
eBay sells everything you could possibly want or imagine and is the perfect place to shop for home furnishings, gifts, electronics and even cars. Here is a more in-depth look at their most popular ranges of items –
- Fashion – one of eBay’s top selling categories, here you can find all the latest fashion styles and on-trend pieces for men, women and children. You can choose from a wide range of clothing, along with accessories such as bags and jewellery, plus specialised apparel too such as fancy dress costumes, dancewear and even wedding dresses. Some of eBay’s top selling fashion brands include Boden, Rolex, Nike, adidas, NEXT and Ted Baker.
- Electronics – for all your electronic needs, eBay supplies a wide variety of big-name brands all at competitively low prices. Choose from computers, laptops and tablets, along with mobile phones and a host of video game kits, from accessories to consoles. Here you can also find a big selection of cameras and photography equipment, as well as speakers and professional DJ equipment too. Top selling electronics brands include Dell, Nikon, Canon, Apple, Samsung and Lenovo.
- Sports, Hobbies and Leisure – whether you need some new home workout gear or want to start learning a musical instrument, here you can find everything you might need to start your next hobby. Their sporting goods section includes equipment for a wide variety of sporting activities, from cycling and running to fishing, camping and loads more. There is every kind of musical instrument available here too, from wind, percussion and string instruments to keyboards, pianos and guitars. As part of this section, you can also shop for arts and crafts supplies. Here you can find everything you need to get started with painting and drawing, as well as sewing, cardmaking, scrapbooking and making your own jewellery too. Some of their top selling brands in this category include Garmin, TaylorMade, Ping, Callaway and Titleist.
- Home and Garden – to keep your home and garden looking great, why not check out the wide selection of items and products for sale in the Home and Garden section. Here you can browse everything from home accessories and supplies, to garden furniture, bedding, baby essentials, bathroom fixtures and even pet supplies. This is also the area to visit if you need some special occasion supplies too, where you can also shop for balloons, wrapping paper, cards and invitations, as well as order fresh cut flowers.
- Motors – eBay also offer customers the chance to find their next car online via their Motors category. Here you can shop for cars, motorcycles and other vehicles, as well as find all the accessories you need for your existing car, such as wheels, tyres and trims. Some of the top selling vehicles on eBay include makes such as Nissan, Toyota, Audi, BMW and Vauxhall.
- Collectables and Art – if you are looking for something a little more specialised, eBay also sells a wide variety of collectables and artworks, along with other antiques, memorabilia and stamps. Here you can find everything from collectable model railways, card games, teddy bears and dolls houses, to sport memorabilia and a variety of coins and bullion. You can choose from their great selection of art prints, from drawings and photographs to sculptures and posters. Top brands to shop here include Airfix, Dinky, Funko, Hot Wheels and Revell amongst many others.
- Business, Office and Industrial Supplies – no matter whether you are working remotely or need supplies for your business, here you can source everything from office furniture to stationery and trade show display items. eBay makes it easy to browse by industry, so you can choose from materials for healthcare industry workers, electrical industry, agriculture industry, restaurant industry along with a vast range of supplies for other industries here too. Their top selling brands include JCB, Kubota, Dymo, Filofax and John Deere.
- Health and Beauty – the Health and Beauty section offers everything you need to stay looking great on the outside and feeling good on the inside too. Here you can easily shop from a wide range of beauty products, including skincare items, haircare and styling products, along with vitamins, supplements, oral and dental care and natural and alternative remedies too. Some of their biggest selling health and beauty brands include Avon, Chanel, Gillette and Oral-B.
- Media – as part of their Media section, customers can shop for all the latest film and DVD releases, along with music items such as CDs, vinyl records and cassettes. Here you can also find a huge range of books, comics and magazines, with the opportunity to browse current bestsellers as well as vintage finds.
- Others – if you can’t seem to find what you are looking for in any of these sections, then chances are it may be in the eBay Others section. Here you can see property listed via eBay, including houses, apartments and even land. You can also search their Others range if you are looking for a specific product and want to try and find it that little bit faster.
- Deals - their deals section of their website is the perfect place to find the best bargains across all the ranges sold of eBay.
How to Sell on Ebay
Along with being able to buy pretty much any kind of item you can think of, eBay also offers a comprehensive seller programme so that you can also make money with them too. Whether you are looking to start a side hustle for some extra money or want to try and become a professional online seller, eBay has everything you need to get started along with plenty of help and support along the way. With more than 24 million people already selling on eBay, here is a quick guide to getting started with selling on eBay –
- When adding your listing, be sure you give as much of a detailed description as possible. This not only makes it clear exactly what kind of item you are looking to sell, but also makes it easier for potential buyers to find your item too thanks to the inclusion of key words.
- Use great photographs to clearly show your item from all angles. If you are listing apparel, be sure to do close-ups of the tags, so potential buyers can clearly see the branding and size. If you are listing technology items, it is a good idea to show it from all angles, so buyers can have a good idea how it might look and feel in real life too.
- Once you have listed your item with a great description, plenty of photos and of course priced it up too, then eBay’s seller protection plan can help you get paid quickly and securely. It is recommended to use PayPal for all transactions as this third party merchant offers the best in secure international and domestic transitions.
- As soon as your item has been sold and monies received, now you can get things ready for shipping. To send your orders off, simply box them up, print out the eBay label with all the relevant buyer details and then send it off using your chosen delivery method. For certain items, such as selling a car, it may be more appropriate to arrange for the buyer to come and collect their order in person.
- If you want to start selling professionally, eBay has a separate portal where you can register your business with them online and start selling that way too.
Ebay Website and App Options
The eBay website is really user friendly and their app offers all the benefits of their desktop site and is also very easy to use. Here you can buy and sell all your items across their whole range of categories, as well as stay ahead of the top deals for all their best-selling brands. Their seller section allows you to quickly list your items in just a couple of minutes and you can also receive your payment securely and safely, with all the information you need to dispatch your items too. As a buyer, you can leave a review to rate your purchase, helping other customers to find all the current bestsellers. The eBay app is also available in Dark Mode for those who prefer to use their apps with a darker background.
How to Apply Your Ebay Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for eBay.
- Step 1 – search for eBay on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the eBay website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the eBay website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your order to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
As eBay is a platform made up of individual sellers, there is no one single generic shipping option. Each shipping option will be unique to each seller however all sellers should provide their buyer with a projected delivery window as well as tracking information so you can see your order as it makes its way to you. Many sellers will offer a range of postage or courier services, so be sure to select the one that is right for you at the checkout. If you see a seller with the Fast & Free logo on their page, this means that you should usually be able to receive your item within 3 working days and that all delivery is free. Most sellers will also wait until payment has cleared before dispatching your item, so keep this in mind when you are choosing your method of payment. Paying by PayPal, for example, should be instantaneous, whereas opting to pay by bank transfer will take longer to clear.
If you need to make a return, there are a couple of ways you can choose to do so. If you do not have an eBay account and are registered as a guest, you can simply complete the online return process via the link on your order confirmation. By clicking this link, you will be redirected to the returns page where you can fill in your reason or return and even add photos or a message to the seller. If you are already an eBay account member, then you can easily find all the returns information by logging onto your online account via the eBay website or app.
Ebay Account Perks
If you choose to sign up for an eBay account, there are lots of perks to enjoy. All you need to do is sign up with your email address or Google account. Some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of your eBay account include –
- Exclusive coupons
- Easy checkout options
- Save your favourites
- Leaving ratings and seller feedback
As well as many more extra features to help you save money and always find the best deals eBay has to offer.