10% off your first order at Dotty Fish
Never miss a Dotty Fish discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Dotty Fish Voucher Codes
Dotty Fish was first started by mum Helen Chapman in 2006, although the name Dotty Fish wouldn’t be added to the business until several years later. A mum of two young children, Helen herself had struggled to find good quality baby and toddler shoes at reasonable prices. Inspired by her search, Helen created her first range, ‘ShimmyShoes’, which by 2009 was followed by her ‘My Twinkle Toes’ range. Both ranges were highly successful and Helen continued to expand her ranges of baby and children’s shoes and before long, ‘Dotty Fish Leather Baby Shoes’, along with other bibs and bobs was born.
Dotty Fish combines beautiful shoes for children that are practical, high quality but still competitively priced. The brand works closely with parents to find new ideas and inspiration for shoe designs, and best of all, the Dotty Fish range of shoes are now all podiatry approved too. Their website is full of children wearing and enjoying their shoes taken and sent in by real customers, so you can really see their shoes in action! Dotty Fish are also passionate about giving back and are donating £1 to Tommy’s Charity from every pair of the Over the Rainbow shoes that are sold. Their shoes regularly feature in Mother & Baby, Living Etc magazines, as well as on television too.
Dotty Fish Ranges
On the Dotty Fish website, you can find a wide range of children’s shoes suitable for both boys and girls. Their ranges can be found in the following categories -
- Fall into Autumn – here you can find comfy suede slippers to keep little feet cosy as the weather turns colder, along with a selection of other pretty slippers in autumnal designs, featuring Freddie Fox, Sweet Dreams Cloud and Holly the Robin. Their outdoor autumn toddler shoes include the brown ‘Oliver’ shoes, which are perfect for little boys to wear crunching through leaves, along with the gorgeous plum ‘Emily’ shoes, which come with a stylish T-bar design and are the ideal combination of a stylish yet practical girl’s shoe.
- Christmas Gifts – as well as finding all different styles of shoes for your own children, Dotty Fish also have the ability to send all their shoes as gifts, with their Christmas Gifts section full of great festive present ideas. Here you can find their pretty Silver Star grey slippers, along with the super cool Blast Off Space Rockets shoes too. You can also choose to gift a pair of their very special Over the Rainbow shoes, with £1 from every pair sold going to charity. Other great Christmas gift ideas include their Christmas themed Rudolph the Reindeer red leather shoes.
- Welcome to the World – for babies taking their first steps, the Welcome to the World section has everything you need to keep little feet secure and comfortable as they learn to walk. Featuring plenty of beautiful designs for girls and boys, the White Spotty Dotty, Nya the Elephant and Pink George Giraffe are just some of the pairs you can pick up here for your baby.
- Off to Preschool – for little children starting out at nursery or of preschool age, here you can find a range of lots of colourful and exciting shoes that children will love to wear. Designs include Jurassic Jake Dinosaur, Pitter Patter Panda and Colourful Dotty Fish.
- Rainbow Brights – for the best in colourful shoes, here you can find the most dazzling and beautiful designs for little feet. Along with vibrantly bright shoes, this is also the place to order their Bright Rainbow Stripe Legwarmers, along with the Rainbow Bandana Bibs in packs of 3 colourful designs.
- Just Colour – for block colour designs, the Just Colour section has all the best shoes in bright bold block colours. Choose from the Red ‘Stomp’ Slip-on toddler shoes, Charcoal Grey ‘Stomp’ Slip-on toddler shoes, as well as other beautiful toddler shoes in pink, navy, silver and more.
- Twinkle Little Star – if your child loves to wish upon a star, then here you can find all the Dotty Fish star design all easily in one place! Their Pink Twinkle Star shoes are pretty and delicate, whilst their White Rainbow Star shoes are cool and funky with a dazzling rainbow coloured design.
- Dotty Zoo – for animal lovers, look no further than the Dotty Zoo section. Featuring shoes emblazoned with children’s favourite animals, here you can find shoe designs with furry friends such as Pip the Polar Bear, along with Percy Penguin, Carl the Crocodile as well as animal themed bibs in packs of 3.
- Beep! Beep! – watch out, coming through! These car themed shoes are great for little feet on the move. Their designs include robots, fire engines, diggers and a range of funky vehicle themed socks too.
- Hearts and Flowers – for delicate and sweet designs featuring florals and pastel colours, the Hearts and Flowers section has all the shoes you could want in pretty spring-like designs.
- Step into Summer – for the warmer weather, the Step into Summer section has the perfect pairs of shoes to keep feet comfortable and breathable during the hotter weather. Designs featured include Pink Early Bird and Nautical Anchors Away.
- Shimmy Shoes - Dotty Fish first began as Shimmy Shoes, and this original range has inspired the current collection of Shimmy Shoes, available in a variety of styles and colours for girls and boys.
Sometimes it can be tricky to find the right size of children’s shoes online. The Dotty Fish website includes a handy sizing guide in order to help you pick the perfect pair of shoes for your child. Babies and young children grow quickly, so the easiest way to be sure you are choosing the right shoes is to check out their foot measuring tool. Here are the simple steps to follow in order to accurately measure your child’s feet –
- Grab some paper and a pencil
- Help your child or baby to place their foot on the paper and then carefully draw a line behind their heel and along from their big toe, leaving plenty of wiggle room for the rest of their toes
- Take a ruler and measure the distance between these two lines in centimetres
- Log onto the Dotty Fish website and head to their online sizing guide. Your measurements in centimetres will then help you decide which shoe size would fit your child or baby best, with Dotty Fish’s guide providing UK, EU and US shoe sizes too
How to Apply Your Dotty Fish Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Dotty Fish.
- Step 1 – search for Dotty Fish on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Dotty Fish website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Dotty Fish website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your shoes to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Shipping Options and Returns Policy
Dotty Fish are able to ship to customers all around the world, and always try to have their orders reach customers within 2 working days. If you need to have your order sooner, Express and All Next Day deliveries are also available too, along with Royal Mail 48 / 24 and Special Delivery.
If you need to return your order, Dotty Fish allows 28 days for you to send your shoes back and apply for a refund. Always be sure to return all items in their original condition and include a note to specify whether or not you would prefer a refund or an exchange. For all exchanges, make sure to confirm the shoe size and style you would like to swap for.
Dotty Fish Rewards Program
To get exclusive updates to Dotty Fish you can join the Dotty Fish Family by signing up via the link on their website. As part of the Family, you can receive discount codes, exclusive early access to product launches and all their special offers before anyone else. The Dotty Fish Blog is also the perfect place to find all the best tips on how to choose the ideal pair of shoes for your child, along with other essential parenting advice.
Gifting with Dotty Fish
Although Dotty Fish do not offer gift cards, there is the option to gift items directly from their website. All gift items can be beautifully gift wrapped and delivered in bespoke gift bags, ideal for every occasion. If you would like to add wrapping to your order, simply select the gift wrapping option when you reach the check out. Options include colourful paper and ribbons along with a range of gift boxes, including coloured tissue paper to complement your items. The outside is wrapped in pearlized white paper for a delicate finish and most boxes can fit up to two pairs of shoes or a bib with either a pair of shoes or a blanket. All pricing is removed so your recipient will only receive their beautifully wrapped present to enjoy, but there is the option to include a personalised message, which the Dotty Fish team will hand write for an added personal touch. Gift wrapping only costs an extra £2.49 per item. If you want to send a gift but do not want it to be wrapped, the Dotty Fish team can parcel your order and simply send it in a box without wrapping paper, with all pricing still removed. For non-wrapped orders, you can still include your own personalised message.
All the Dotty Fish ranges of shoes are now podiatry approved! Tested in conjunction with The London Podiatry Centre, all their stock is now professionally analysed, so you can be sure that all the shoes you purchase not only look gorgeous but are good for your child’s feet too. Their research on soft soled shoes has proven these can be really beneficial for young children to wear, even babies, and aid in proper foot development as they take their first steps. Podiatry testing is important as wearing a shoe that is too structured can inhibit a child’s gait as they grow. By wearing soft soled shoes, a child’s foot can develop naturally and they can learn to walk at their own pace. As part of their partnership with The London Podiatry Centre, Dotty Fish hope to continue to educate parents and carers about the best ways to take care of their child’s feet and how to always choose the best footwear to support their development. Some of the key reasons why you should choose soft sole shoes for your child include –
- Breathable and comfortable for little feet, especially as baby feet sweat over twice as much as adult feet!
- Wider around the toes which means feet can spread out more easily when standing upright
- Thinner soles so children’s feet can grip the floor more easily, just as if they were not wearing shoes at all
- Close fitting so they can’t be easily pulled off by your child whilst still being comfortable to wear
- Very lightweight
- Flexible and allow for natural movement of feet
Along with these key benefits, soft sole shoes also mean your baby or toddler is less likely to fall or trip, as their feet are still able to easily grip onto the floor as they take their first (sometimes unsteady!) steps. So now you can choose shoes that your child will love to wear and have peace of mind knowing that these shoes are also supporting the development of your children’s feet too.