DIY.com (B&Q) Voucher Codes
As part of B and Q, DIY.com has everything you need for all your home improvement and do-it-yourself projects. Based in Eastleigh, DIY.com and B and Q are a subsidiary of Kingfisher plc. Established in 1969 by Richard Block and David Quayle, who leant their initials to give the store its name, DIY.com enables customers to easily shop for all B and Q items online.
Ranges on Offer at DIY.com (B&Q)
As the ultimate hardware store online, DIY.com offers everything customers need to make their home and garden look great and make home improvements projects a breeze. Their website is shoppable in the following categories –
- Building and Hardware - as part of their building and hardware section, you can find everything you need, from building supplies and general hardware, to timber and sheet materials, along with doors and windows. So no matter what DIY job you are looking to tackle, it is all here in one place, from plastering supplies to insulation, bricks, guttering and roofing supplies.
- Painting and Decorating – this ultimate section is for all decorating supplies, and here you can find paint and wood treatments which are ideal for outdoor use, along with decorating tools and items such as paint rollers, sealants, tapes and fillers. If you prefer to use wallpaper, then you can easily find a great selection of wallpapers, borders, stickers and murals to suit every room in the house.
- Tools and Equipment – here you can find all the tools for every job, from power tools and hand tools, to ladders, torches and a variety of site equipment too. You can also find everything here you need for car maintenance, along with all the tools to keep your garden looking in tip-top condition all year round.
- Lighting and Electrical – for all your home illumination needs, you can find lots of different light fittings here, from ceiling lights and lamp shades to spotlights and downlights. You can find garden lights here and outdoor lights too, along with a wide range of home electrical products, such as cables, plugs and fuses. If you are looking to find the latest smart home technology, there are also plenty of smart home items on offer here too, including smart alarms, cameras, door locks, doorbells and voice assistants.
- Tiling and Flooring – ideal for all home flooring requirements, here you can not only buy tiles and flooring, along with samples, but also all the tools you need to complete the job, such as drills, saws and tile cutters.
- Heating and Plumbing – the Heating and Plumbing section of the DIY.com website is the perfect place to find everything from radiators to stoves, shower pumps and pipe fittings. It is also the best place to source all types of fans, from extractors to dehumidifiers.
- Kitchen and Bathroom – for all your kitchen and bathroom project requirements, here you can find everything you need to transform your kitchen, including sinks, cabinets, kitchen paint, storage and accessories. You can also find counter tops, as well as contact one of their expert team to arrange an appointment if you are looking for a fitted kitchen. For bathrooms, you can find everything you need to install a new bathroom yourself, from baths and bath panels to toilets, basins and taps. If you would like DIY.com to fit your new bathroom for you, it is easy to book an appointment with their professional team via their Bathroom Suites link, easily found in this section of their website.
- Home and Bedroom – to easily update your home and bedroom, here you can discover all the DIY.com ranges of home furnishings, from cushions and bedding to blankets and wall art, plus storage and shelving to help keep your space organised and tidy. Their wide variety of cleaning and laundry products also include the latest vacuum cleaners, cloths, dusters and sponges.
- Outdoor and Garden – to keep your outdoor space looking its best, here you can find everything from garden furniture, to garden buildings such as summerhouses and sheds, plus garden tools and fences.
- Clearance – if you are looking to find a great deal, you can always head to the DIY.com Clearance section, which is continually updated with the best new offers across their range of home improvement products.
Ideas and Advice
DIY.com are always on hand to offer ideas and advice to their customers. Whether you are looking for inspiration for your next big home improvement project or want to find out more information as to the right tools to use, then here is everything you need for every kind of project you can imagine. Advice areas include –
- Kitchens – if you are looking to update your kitchen but aren’t sure where to start, why not try the home help hub kitchen section. Here you can find great ideas and inspiration whatever your size of kitchen and find exactly where to save and where to splurge when buying your new kitchen. Their four step kitchen planning guide helps to take the guesswork out of organising your kitchen project, and you can also check out their in-depth sections dedicated to cabinets, storage, worktops, sinks and appliances.
- Bathrooms – the perfect place to find everything you need to design your ideal bathroom, with hints and tips on how to plan your project, as well as simple ways you can refresh your current bathroom too. There are also inspirational guides to luxury bathrooms, as well as how to transform your current bathroom into a relaxing oasis. If you simply want to upgrade your shower, here you can find the best accessories and shower items, such as enclosed showers, trays and how to design your aspiration walk-in shower. There are also separate sections filled with everything you need to know when choosing toilets, basins, baths, tiling, flooring, taps and plumbing.
- Home and Furnishings – changing your home furnishing is an easy and quick way to update the look of your home and is a great budget friendly option if you don’t want to spend money on a full redecoration. Here you can find simple tips to refresh your hallway along with fun ways to update your child’s bedroom. There are also great storage and shelving ideas to help declutter and organise your space, as well as curtains and blinds. You can also browse their wide range of furniture ranges, including ways to save money and be eco-friendly by upcycling your old furniture too. Here the expert DIY.com team also provides handy hints on how to keep your home clean and tidy, including exterior tips too for added property kerb appeal.
- Doors and Windows – here is a great place to find top tips on how to hang a door and fix problems with existing doors too. There are also great guides to help you choose the best garage doors, as well as front doors, plus perfect letterboxes and cat flaps. Their window guides include hints and advice on window replacements and repairs, as well as how to install locks and other security measures.
- Outdoors and Garden – the experts at DIY.com have now created a garden calendar, so you can know the best time of year to do all your gardening jobs for optimum results. There is also advice on how to grow your own vegetables, along with hanging basket help and the best times to plant your seeds. Here you can also find everything you need to enjoy outdoor living, from barbeques and hot tubs, to garden furniture and heaters. You can also find more information about lawns, beds, borders, paving, decking and fences. If you want to encourage wildlife to visit your garden, there are also handy hints on how to make your outdoor space bird and butterfly friendly.
- Christmas – to help plan your festive décor, the Christmas section provides advice on choosing the best Christmas trees, including real and artificial, as well as the top Christmas lights and decorations, plus the upcoming trends for this festive season and how to prepare your home for guests.
There is also lots of expert advice when it comes to heating, plumbing and electrical queries too, along with finding the perfect security options for your home.
DIY.com (B&Q) Website and App Options
If you want to use the DIY.com app, it is available via the B and Q app. Here you can easily search for products, read other customer reviews, and find your local store quickly and easily. There is also the option to organise your click and collect purchases via the B and Q app too. You can also check out your B and Q Club card on the app in order to keep track of your current deals. If you shop frequently with DIY.com, there is the easy option to make the B and Q website part of your home screen if you would prefer this option to downloading the app.
How to Apply Your DIY.com (B&Q) Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for DIY.com.
- Step 1 – search for DIY.com or B and Q on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the DIY.com website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the DIY.com website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Delivery options for DIY.com include –
- Next Day Delivery (£5), which is free on orders over £50
- Named Day Delivery (£5), but again delivery is free on orders over £50. If you need to place a Large Delivery, this comes at a charge of £10, or free on orders over £250
- Bulk Delivery (£30), or free on orders over £350
If you are ordering a full bathroom or kitchen delivery, terms and conditions apply, so always check their website first to be sure you know when all your items will arrive. Made to measure products may take longer to arrive, and due to the customised nature of the items, unfortunately cannot be cancelled, however they are still able to be returned if there is an issue with the item.
For all other returns from DIY.com, simply bring your order to your nearest B and Q store where one of their friendly staff will be able to arrange your refund or exchange. To find your local B and Q store, simply check the DIY.com website or app.
DIY.com(B&Q) Gift Cards
If you want to treat someone to a DIY.com gift card, then you can easily do so courtesy of B and Q. Here you can find a range of different gift cards all with funky home improvement designs. Gift cards can be bought online via DIY.com or by popping into your local B and Q store. If you receive a B and Q gift card, you can also use this to shop at DIY.com too. Gift cards are available in amounts ranging from £10 to £500.
On the DIY.com website, you can also join up to the B and Q Club. This scheme allows customers to earn rewards as they shop, beginning with £5 off for the next time you spend £30 at either DIY.com or B and Q. You can also receive email updates on the latest deals and offers, as well as receive 10% off all key cutting services in store, plus £10 off 2 hours’ worth of van rental and digital receipts, making it easier than ever to keep an eye on all your orders.