Cotswold Outdoor Voucher Codes
Cotswold Outdoor was established in 1974 and has since grown to become one of the UKs leading retail experts in all types of outdoor clothing, equipment and accessories. They pride themselves on their knowledgeable staff, with products created from real experiences of the outdoors. With endorsement from the National Trust and many other foundations, the company has a total of 79 stores nationwide along with a comprehensive online store too.
Ranges on Offer at Cotswold Outdoor
Cotswold Outdoor offers every kind of item you could want in order to make the most of the great outdoors! From outdoor clothing, to camping and all weather sports accessories, here is a run down of their most popular sections and ranges -
- Women – the Cotswold Outdoor women’s section offers a comprehensive collection of clothing for every outdoor event. From base layers, to fleeces and mid-layers, along with a wide selection of jackets, including waterproof, insulated and 3-in-1 jackets too. You can also find a range of activewear items, including sports bras from North Face and Rab workout long sleeved t-shirts. Alongside all their outdoor clothing options, their women’s section also includes a wide variety of home fitness purchases, from equipment to backpacks and trainers. There is also the opportunity to pick up some skirts and dresses from casual brand Patagonia, as well as seasonal summer offers on other brands too, such as Barts, Ayacucho and Teva.
- Men – no matter what kind of outdoor apparel you are looking for, the Cotswold Outdoor men’s section has everything you need to stay warm, or looking cool, depending on your sporting needs. With a wide variety of layers, as well as seasonal savings, you can easily shop for all your outdoor clothing needs here all in one place.
- Children – as well as adult items, Cotswold Outdoor also sell everything you need for children to enjoy the great outdoors. With plenty of regular offers, you can find great deals on children’s outdoor clothing and accessories, including LittleLife toddler daysack bags for kids on the go, as well as sleeping bags, over trousers and big-name brand hoodies from favourites such as Jack Wolfskin and Sprayway.
- Footwear – Cotswold Outdoor provide footwear for men, women and children, including trainers, hiking books and trail socks suitable for long wear. Their footwear accessories include footcare items to prevent any unwanted injuries from hiking or long walks, as well as outdoor footbeds, walking poles and gaiters.
- Activities – here you can find everything you need for specific activities that may not already have its own individual section on the Cotswold Outdoor website. Choose from yoga items, such as mats, clothes and water bottles, as well as skiing accessories and clothing, travel items and everything you need for beach and summer trips.
- Camping – Cotswold Outdoor are the expert when it comes to getting you ready for your camping trip, and here you can find everything you need. From their extensive range of tents and shelters, to their camp furniture and camp kitchen items, you can be confident that Cotswold Outdoor have you covered. There are also bespoke accessories for family camping trips, as well as essential items if you are planning on backpacking your way around your next destination. With expedition tents, sleeping and cooking items found here too, this is the one stop shop for all your camping needs.
- Hiking – a popular pastime for many, Cotswold Outdoor offer a range of hiking accessories, from rucksacks and packs to make it easy to carry everything you need, to navigation maps, books and all the accessories you need to take with you in order to stay hydrated, along with a diverse range of health and safety items. Here you can also find plenty of hiking clothing brands, along with the perfect footwear choices to keep you comfortable when hiking a variety of different terrains.
- Climbing – the Cotswold Outdoor climbing section carries everything you need to kit you out for climbing, including ropes, harnesses and helmets. Their wide selection of products also includes protective equipment, as well as everything you need to climb indoors, alpine, trad or bouldering. This is also the place to find everything for your belay, abseiling and ascent needs too.
- Running – no matter if you are an expert runner, or trying out the couch to 5k, Cotswold Outdoor have everything you need to stay comfortable as you run. Choose from their wide range of running shoes, including shoes for road running, trail running and races, as well as a wide selection of clothing items, such as compression clothing, sports bras, and long and short sleeved running tops. You can also find a good selection of hydration and nutritional recovery products here too, from food and drinks, to gels and water bottles.
- Equipment – whatever your trip, here is the perfect place to source all types of essential equipment. With an extensive choice of GPS watches and units, alongside activity trackers, you can feel confident to find your way with ease. Their equipment section also features survival essentials, such as first aid kits, climber knives, umbrellas and handwarmers. You can also pick up personal care items here too, including Sea to Summit face masks, hand sanitisers and tick removing tweezers.
- Clearance – consistently updated to bring you the best online offers, the Cotswold Clothing clearance section is the perfect place to grab a bargain. With sales across all their categories of items, you can often find what you need here and save money too.
Cotswold Outdoor Experts
Cotswold Outdoor are more than just a retailer, but a brand that puts the time and effort into testing out all their products to make sure they are practical for customers in real-life environments. Their advice and inspiration section of their website is frequently updated with articles and reviews of upcoming product releases and ideas for trips. This is also the place to find plenty of tips and tricks, including how to layer up properly when climbing, as well as all the essential items you should never begin your trip without.
If you are still interested in getting further advice, then why not speak to the Cotswold Outdoor team instore? Cotswold Outdoor are passionate about hiring staff who love the outdoors just as much as you do, so that they can give the best advice on products and items having often used them for themselves! This first-hand experience means their team can offer the best customer service experience possible, so no matter the activities or expedition, why not pop in for a chat with one of their experts today.
Along with providing instore advice across their wide variety of products, Cotswold Outdoor also offer a range of expert fitting services too.
- Expert Boot Fitting – choosing the right boot can sometimes be challenging, as it is important to always find the perfect hold and comfortable fit for the activity or trip you are planning to take. The instore fitting team can help you select the best boot for you and fit it for you before you buy to make sure it fits perfectly.
- Expert Rucksack Fitting – carrying an ill-fitting rucksack can be uncomfortable and sometimes cause injury, so it is always important to be sure you are selecting the right rucksack for your trip. The Cotswold Outdoor instore team can again help you find the ideal rucksack for your needs, and can also help with selecting the best rucksack accessories you may need, from walking pole loops to overall size, number of pockets and hydration compatibility, not forgetting rain cover which is most likely a necessity when exploring the great British countryside.
- Kit Talks – alongside their expert fitting services, Cotswold Outdoor also have frequent kit talks to keep you updated as to the latest kit products along with advice for all kinds of trips and projects. It is also a great way to connect with other groups and clubs who are also looking to take on new expeditions and adventures too.
How to Apply Your Cotswold Outdoor Discount Code
There are plenty of great voucher codes and discounts for Cotswold Outdoor to take advantage of. Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Cotswold Outdoor.
- Step 1 – search for Cotswold Outdoor on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Cotswold Outdoor website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Cotswold Outdoor website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your order to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Cotswold Outdoor provide a number of different shipping options to help you choose how you would like to receive your order. For UK delivery, customers can enjoy free delivery on all orders over £50, or otherwise at a cost of £4.95. If your items are in stock, you will normally receive them the next day, with most deliveries due between 7.30am-6pm, excluding Sundays. If you would prefer, you can also use Convienientcollect, a service provided by the Post Office, to drop in and collect your items.
Cotswold Outdoor have a 30 day return policy, so if you are not completely happy with your purchase, you have a month to arrange your refund and return. Refunds will usually take around 14 days to appear back in your account.
Cotswold Outdoor Rewards Program
The Explore More membership program rewards customer loyalty with plenty of exclusive discounts and early entry to competitions. It also includes sneak peeks of upcoming ranges, as well as the Explore More price match promise, where Cotswold Outdoor will match the price of any item you find cheaper with another retailer within 7 days of purchase. Explore More members can also enjoy the option to have an extended 100 days to return any of their items for a refund if required. The Explore More membership also comes with a 3 year extended warranty on all your Cotswold Outdoor purchases, so now you can get more when you Explore More.
Cotswold Outdoor Gift Cards
Cotswold Outdoor offer gift cards and evouchers which can be purchased online via their website. The minimum value of all gift cards and e-vouchers is £5, with top amounts of £1000, and are valid for a full year after purchase, giving your recipient plenty of time to spend their gift. Their exclusive gift vouchers are printed onto their own special gift card, which leaves space for you to write your own personal message.
Cotswold Outdoor Events
Cotswold Outdoor are always keen to connect with their customers and offer a listing of events on their website so you can find out what activities are happening locally in your area. There is also the possibility to learn about other planned adventures and expeditions taking place further afield, with recent events including the Banff Mountain Film Festival.
Alongside the latest list of upcoming events, Cotswold Outdoor have partnered with other foundations in order to give their customers access to the best deals and the widest array of information. Their partnership with the National Trust has seen them be named the brands official retailer, and they are also recommended by the Ramblers too. Cotswold Outdoor are also supporting World Challenge, which gives young people the opportunity to see the world and take on new adventures. Cotswold Outdoor are also proud supporters of the BMC (British Mountaineering Council) and Cycling UK.
To keep up to date with all the latest Cotswold Outdoor news, simply sign up online for their newsletter for all the latest offers and news.