Boots Voucher Codes
As one of the oldest and most familiar names on the British high street, Boots was founded in 1849 by John Boot. Originally a family business based in Nottingham, Boots was sold in 1920 to US firm United Drug Company, however due to the great depression, the company was sold back to John Boot’s grandson in 1933. As of 1971, Boots has been known as the Boots Company Ltd, and its shops offer a range of health and beauty products, along with services such as optical, dental and hearing care. There are currently around 2,500 shops across the whole of the UK, with further shops in Ireland, Norway, the Netherlands, Italy, Thailand as well as recent expansion into Middle East territories.
Ranges on Offer at Boots
Boots offers a range of different products and services, including –
- Health and Pharmacy – here you can find a wide range of health products, from supplements and vitamins, to sexual health products and lifestyle products including weight management, sports nutrition and alternative therapies. The Boots pharmacy is the perfect place to collect your repeat prescriptions, simply order online and have them delivered to your door completely free of charge. You can also visit the Boots instore pharmacy to ask for further help and advice from their expert team.
- Beauty and Skincare – offering some of the best-known brands on the high street, you can be sure to find all your beauty and skincare needs at Boots. With both affordable and premium products on their shelves, Boots also handily provide their Top 10 list of best-selling beauty and skincare items to make it even easier than ever to find your new favourites.
- Fragrance – Boots offer all the latest celebrity fragrances, as well as high end brands such as Armani, Hugo Boss and Tommy Hilfiger to name a few.
- Baby and Child – the baby and child section stocks everything you could possibly want during pregnancy, from supplements and hospital bag essentials, to nursing pillows and baby shower gifts. Here is also the place to find everything you need to help support younger members of the family too, from nappies and baby formula, to bedding, baby travel items and toys. Boots also offer the opportunity for new mums, dads and carers to join up as part of their parenting club. This gives members 8 advantage card points for every £1 spent on baby items and helps to support families through pregnancy and beyond with help and advice on healthcare, baby care and the best in new baby products.
- Toiletries – plenty of toiletries can be found all together in this easy to search online section, from bathroom essentials, such as face wash and shower gel, to feminine hygiene care, deodorants and haircare too.
- Electrical – electrical items on offer at Boots include hair styling tools, electric toothbrushes, male grooming tools and beauty tools such as massagers and circulations boosters, as well as SAD lights to help boost your mood during the winter months.
- Men’s – Boots provide a dedicated men’s section, offering everything from shaving and grooming products to men’s health supplements and grooming tools.
- Photo – as one of their many service options, Boots offer an online photo printing service. Here you can order copies of your favourite photographs which can then be conveniently delivered directly to your home or your local Boots store. Their printing service also offers novelty photo gifts, albums and frames as well as the option to have your photos printed onto cushions, canvases or other home décor items.
- Opticians – the Boots opticians service incorporates an array of healthcare services as well as eyecare products. You can choose to visit their instore opticians for eye and contact lenses testing, as well as purchase new glasses and frames here too. It is also possible to book a hearing test via their optician service as well. The Boots eyecare rewards scheme offers a contact lenses subscriptions service which includes free eyecare checks as part of the scheme, as well as contact lenses shipped straight to your door every few months.
- Sun and Holiday – here you can find everything you need to create the most flawless sunless tan at home, using popular products such as St Tropez, Isle of Paradise and Fake Bake.
- Gift – with so many gift sets on offer, it is hard to know where to begin. Whether you are shopping for a friend or family member, there are plenty of gift sets to choose from either for him or for her. There is also a wide selection of candles and home fragrance products, as well as personalised photo gifts too. If you are after something a little different from your gift, why not check out Boots wide selection of experience days? These include a variety of fun days out, with everything from high octane supercar driving experiences, to afternoon teas, Segway adventures and more. You can also find spa breaks and other short break experiences here too.
- Wellness – the wellness area provides information and products across a range of health and wellbeing concerns, including products to help relieve stress as well as boost energy and promote better sleep.
- No 7 – here you can find all products from Boots own brand of award-winning skincare and makeup products. Boots also provide specialist beauty appointments to help you decide which of their No 7 products are right for you.
- Clearance - the clearance section runs all year round, and here you can always find a great bargain on all of Boots top named brands.
Boots Website and App Options
Boots have a comprehensive website as well as an easy to use app. The app is available for both iPhone and Android, and here you can search for items quickly and easily, as well as read customer reviews and see which are the latest new in and must-have products. As well as placing orders, you can easily track your deliveries and check out the status of any pending refunds too. The Boots app and website both allow you to earn points as you shop with the Boots advantage card reward scheme. You can also spend any applicable points you may have earned via the app and online too, as well as instore across a wide range of Boots products and services.
How to Apply Your Boots Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Boots.
- Step 1 – search for Boots on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Boots website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Boots website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
On some occasions, vouchers.co.uk will simply direct you back to the Boots website straightaway in order to take advantage of some of the existing big savings deals already available via Boots directly.
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Boots provides a range of different shipping options, with free delivery on all orders over £30. There is also the option for free click and collect on orders over £20. Delivery options also include –
- Named day
- Next day
- Order and collect
So now there are plenty of ways to decide how you want your order shipped to you. Orders can be tracked using the link on your confirmation email, or by simply logging into your account on their website or via their app.
If you need to return an item, Boots have a 35 day return window, where you can either opt for a full refund or a replacement of the item. Items are free of charge to return and can be easily taken into any Boots store along with proof of purchase. If you want to exchange or refund an item online, you will need to complete the Boots return form, which can be found via the link on their website for the Royal Mail label returns service. Once you have filled out all the relevant information, affix the label to your parcel and drop it off at your local post office branch. Refunds will usually take a total of 14 days to complete.
Boots Rewards Program
Boots offers a reward scheme care of their advantage card points system. For every £1 spent you can collect 4 points, which are then redeemable instore and online. If you are over 60, you can enjoy collecting double points to help boost your savings. Boots also offer a student discount of 10% on all their items across the store. You can still claim your 10% student discount even if you are shopping with a gift card too.
They also offer other regular savings for shoppers, including fun deals such as their £10 off every Tuesday deal. There are also frequent 3 for 2 offers across a range of products, and the opportunity to save even more money courtesy of extra value packs, bundle deals and other offers across the shop, both instore and online.
Boots Gift Cards
Gift cards can be purchased at Boots, either online or instore, and can be used across the whole range of Boots items. Boots gift cards are available to buy in a variety of denominations, with a top limit of £250 per gift card. You can also earn advantage points when buying your gift card, so not only do they make a great gift for friends and family, but you can also enjoy the rewards of purchasing one too.
Boots Charity Work
The Boots Charitable Trust was established in 1970 and continues to support worthy causes around the UK. Initially just supporting local causes in Nottingham, it has now expanded to be part of The Prince’s Trust, BBC’s Children in Need as well as the WE Feel Good organisation and the Boots Benevolent Fund.