Join newsletter for 5% off your next order at BirdkidsEnds 28-02-21
January Sale- Up to 30% off selected items at BirdkidsEnds 31-01-21
Never miss a Birdkids discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Special offers on selected items at Birdkids
Join the email newsletter for 5% off your next order at Birdkids
Birdkids Discount Codes
Birdkids is a children’s company that uses nature as the inspiration behind their ranges of toys, games and kid’s accessories. The brand founder, herself a mum, wanted to bring her family to Cornwall to enjoy all the joys of living by the seaside and it was here that Birdkids was born. With its first shop opening in 2006, Birdkids has established itself as a refreshingly different way to shop for everything your children need and want, without losing sight of traditional toys, games and designs. With so many products to choose from and with the majority sourced from companies using organic materials and only the most ethically high standards, Birdkids brings a touch of the countryside to everything they sell. Their comprehensive website feels like a stroll through their Fowey shop, and here you can easily find the top-selling brands for all the current Birdkids ranges.
Ranges on Offer at Birdkids
Birdkids offer everything you could want to keep your children entertained, all inspired by nature. Their top ranges on offer include:
- Arts and Crafts – from drawing and colouring, to stickers and transfers, the arts and crafts section features all the types of creative games you could want for your child. Perfect for rainy day weather, their ‘build your own kits’ include make your own fairies, mermaid dreamcatcher and even a super scary dinosaur head! If you and your children fancy trying your hand at something a little tricker, their selection of paper crafts and origami toys are challenging and fun, giving you the opportunity to make some truly amazing creatures with your children. Along with plenty of do-it-yourself kits, Birdkids also sell colourful painting palettes too and a wide range of books and stationery to fill with designs, stories and fantastic creations. They also offer iron-on patches to jazz up dull clothes or boring bags, and their tattoos and face paints are a must-have for parties.
- Toys and Games – featuring toys for all ages, their wide variety of toys and games includes bath toys for extra splashy fun, along with traditional wooden toys, challenging puzzles and soft toys, perfect for cuddling up with. There are also baby toys and dolls, along with musical toys such as drums, maracas and ukuleles to really make some noise! Their fabulous selection of role playing toys are great for boosting confidence and letting their imaginations run wild, with the option to play with plenty of real-to-life toys, such as cake sets, grocery bags, an ice lolly shop and even a pretend espresso machine. Along with a huge range of indoor toys and games to choose from, Birdkids also offer lots of great outdoor and garden games too. Their outdoor toys include classics such as skipping ropes and fishing games, along with pretend gardening sets, a giant snakes and ladders game, along with kites and garden hopscotch. Now there are plenty of ways for the whole family to enjoy playing outside together.
- Books and Cards – Birdkids offers plenty to keep children occupied, with lots of puzzles and activity books to choose from, along with colouring books featuring unicorns, mermaids, dinosaurs and pirates. They also sell books and magazines that can help your child understand more about the world around them, including titles such as ‘Guardians of the Planet: How to be an Eco Hero’ and ‘What if Humans Were Like Animals?’. This is also the perfect place to browse for some truly unique cards, featuring greeting cards to wow children of all ages, such as the stand-up dragon card, stand-up glittery unicorn card and the Peter Rabbit concertina card.
- Living – at Birdkids, you can find unique décor pieces to brighten up any child’s room or nursery. Their furniture ranges include the Tender Leaf brand, who create gorgeous chairs and tables made to resemble woodland forest animals. Their soft furnishings include sweet and unique bumblebee designs from homeware brand, Molly & Lola. For nurseries, their mobile hangers are charming and chic, featuring hot air balloons, swallows and even katsui Komagata birds. Older children will love their range of wall stickers, with lots of glow in the dark stars to transform any ceiling or wall, plus dinosaurs, butterflies and birds too. Their classic collection of Peter Rabbit money boxes are the ideal way to help your child learn to start saving, and their selection of tableware includes crockery designs featuring farmyard animal favourites.
- Party – no matter the occasion, Birdkids have everything you need to make your child’s party a day to remember forever. From balloons and banners, to candles, garlands and tableware, you can find everything here to decorate your space and get it party ready. Their website also includes party boxes to help you perfectly theme your child’s big day, with boxes featuring everything you need to create magical dinosaur parties, pirate parties, unicorn parties, outer space parties, jungles parties and of course, magical princess parties too. Their selection of party bags make it easy to ensure every child goes home with a lovely reminder of the day.
- New In – here you can find all the brand new ranges that have just landed on the Birdkids’ virtual shelves. From toys and games, to the latest party items, puzzles and books, here is a great place to browse to see what’s new for your child to enjoy.
- Special Offers – if you are looking to grab a bargain, the special offers section of their website is continually updated with all the best deals across their range of children’s items.
Top Selling Brands at Birdkids
Birdkids always look to stock only the best ethically sourced and organically made children’s products wherever possible. Their current top selling brands in stock include -
- Djeco – one of Birdkids most popular brands, Djeco offers a new spin on traditional toys, with plenty of creative sets and arts and crafts projects for you and your child to enjoy together. They also have exciting games, such as their colourful and zany logic games, along with toys for babies and pre-schoolers too.
- Crocodile Creek – specialising in high quality arty toys, the Crocodile Creek range includes everything from family friendly puzzles, to amazing sport ball designs and giant colouring posters.
- Floss & Rock – as another family run and British made brand, Floss & Rock share the same ethos as Birdkids when it comes to providing great quality children’s toys in sustainable ways. Ideal for children aged 2-10, their toys help children to create their own magical magnetic play scenes, with themes from deep sea to pets and more. They also have notepads, dress up dolls and other toys and games on offer too.
- Petit Jour Paris - featuring beautiful illustrations, Petit Jour Paris provide a lovely selection of child friendly crockery complete with charming animal designs, including the classic Beatrix Potter character, Peter Rabbit.
- Mudpuppy – here you can find a wide range of puzzles and toys featuring imaginative themes for your child to enjoy. All their magnetic puzzles are easily portable, making them great to keep little ones entertained while travelling, and their traditional illustrations combined with vibrant colours are eye-catching and fun to be played with again and again.
- Molly & Lola – if you are looking to add some charming décor to your child’s room or nursery, then why not add a piece designed by brand Molly & Lola. Their distinctive cushion and lampshade designs are the perfect way to add a little colour and flare to any child’s room, and all items are hand made so you can be sure you are getting something truly unique and special when you purchase from this brand.
- Studio Skinky – these children’s crayons come in 12 stackable colours that are fun to look at as well as great to colour with. Easy for children to grip, these crayons are a great way to brighten up your crafting area at home, and these popular crayons are also completely non-toxic too for added parent and carer peace of mind.
Birdkids understand it can be challenging sometimes to find the perfect gift, especially when shopping for children. If you are stuck for shopping inspiration, simply use the handy ‘gift finder’ feature when searching for a gift. All you need to do is input the age of the child, your budget, and their gender (which also includes unisex), and Birdkids will automatically suggest great options for you to browse through.
How to Apply Voucher Codes at Birdkids
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Birdkids.
- Step 1 – search for Birdkids on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Birdkids website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Birdkids website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Birdkids offer a wide variety of ordering options. These include UK Mainland Delivery, if you want to order an item to arrive by a specific date, along with FedEx Next Working Day if you want express delivery. You can also choose to have your order dispatched by Royal Mail Delivery Service, where you can track your order and where you will also be sent a courtesy text or email to let you know of your confirmed delivery window.
Birdkids are so confident you will love your order they offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you aren’t completely happy with your purchase. If you need to make a return, all you need to do is include your proof of purchase when you send the order back, along with a quick note as to the reason for the return and if you would prefer a refund or exchange. If anything is missing or faulty with your order, let Birdkids know within 48 hours so they can get this sorted out for you without delay.
Birdkids Reward Program
The Birdkids Club is a great way to earn some extra savings. By joining their online club, customers can save 10% off their next order, as well as receive all the latest updates and future offers. As part of the club, you can also earn £10 off each order once you earn five bird stamps. In order to start collecting your stamps, all you need to do is sign up online via the BirdKids website. Once you sign up, you can also enjoy perks such as an easier re-ordering process and quicker checkout too. Stamps can be earned for every order over £30, so it won’t take long to earn a full card worth of five! All £10 savings can be spent across the whole of the BirdKids website. By signing up for their newsletter, you can also enjoy 10% off the next time you place an order.
Birdkids began as a family run business and understand that happy customers and effective communication is a big part as to why they are so successful. All their items are reviewed online, so you can see at a glance which are the best top sellers, and their website testimonials page is a great place to read posts from other happy customers. The community feel of Birdkids is also further extended by their blog, which offers plenty of ideas as to how to keep your children entertained in new and innovative ways. Here you can also find lots of fun competitions to enter, along with information as to the latest new games and toys for children too.