Buy any two fulls size products and get this Smokey Eye palette worth over £20 free at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 21-03-21
Buy any two full size products and get a full size Benetint worth over £25 free at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 21-03-21
Never miss a Benefit Cosmetics voucher code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Buy any two full size products and get this cheek palette free at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 21-03-21
Buy any two full size products and get a Smokey Eye palette worth over £20 free at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 08-03-21
Buy any two full size products and get a Free Mini Cheek Stars Palette at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 08-03-21
Hello Happy Socks, Roller Lash Curling Mascara, POREfessional face primer, Precisely, My Brow eyebrow pencil and a makeup bag FREE when you spend £50 at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 16-02-21
Get three fab bestseller funsizes with a free BADgal BANG. mascara, POREfessional and Precisely, My Brow Pencil (shade 4.5) when you spend £50 or more at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 31-12-20
Get a funsize trio of brow besties with orders £50+ at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 31-12-20
Get three fab bestseller funsizes with a free BADgal BANG mascara, POREfessional and Precisely, My Brow Pencil (shade 4.5) when you spend £50 or more at Benefit CosmeticsEnds 13-12-20
Benefit Cosmetics Voucher Codes
Famous for their distinctive and colourful retro packaging, Benefits Cosmetics have been a favourite with celebrities and make-up artists for years. Founded by the Ford twins, Jean and Jane, in San Francisco back in 1976, the sisters have since spent the past four decades taking the beauty world by storm. Initially, the company started as a way for women to fix their beauty problems, but soon expanded into its own range of makeup and beauty products. Their first ever product was the cheek and lip tint, Rose Tint, which is still sold now under its new product name of Benetint. The Rose Tint was actually created specifically for an exotic dancer, and her story is still closely associated with the company’s image as being fun, cheeky and flirty, with many of their product names using play-on-words.
Benefit remains a family owned company, with founder Jean Ford’s daughters Annie and Maggie joining up to run the brand in 2008. Their brand ethos of fun and laughter combined with beauty continues to live on. Benefit Cosmetics specialise in brow care, with over 3,000 brow fixing boutiques across the world and a further 85 makeup shops, where they offer a number of instore treatments alongside their popular range of beauty and makeup products.
In 2012, Benefit won the Guinness World Record for the most eyebrow waxes performed during a period of 8 hours, with a total of 382 eyebrows waxed! Their other more notable achievements include some big-name awards, with their Hoola Matte Bronzer frequently winning best beauty product gongs from publications such as Nylon and Vogue magazine. The Hoola Matte Bronzer is so successful, it is now the biggest selling bronzer across America. Along with their award-winning bronzer, the They’re Real Mascara has also picked up its own host of awards too, including reader’s choice for best mascara from readers of Allure magazine.
Ranges on Offer at Benefit Cosmetics
Benefit Cosmetics stock a wide range of own brand products, including –
- Brow Pomades and Shapers – Benefit have long been the beauty leaders when it comes to brows, and their specialist range of patented brow products have been keeping brows groomed and shaped to perfection since the 1970s. Their brow range includes pens to fill in your brows with natural feather-like strokes to create more volume, along with brow gels to hold your brows in place all day long. Brow gels are available with a hint of volume boosting colour, but also come in a clear setting gel option too. Their brow palettes offer the ideal way to build up your brows naturally, and also come with a highlighter to help define your brow arch. Here you can not only find brow makeup products, but conditioning items too such as the eyebrow primer, which nourishes brows and helps them to stay in great shape even without makeup.
- Eye Shadow Palettes, Mascaras, and Eye Liners – Benefit offer a wide range of mascaras to fix every kind of eyelash issue. Whether you want added volume, length or a gorgeous curl, there is a mascara to suit every look. Their pencil and liquid liners are fool proof and easy to use, and their eye brightening pencil is the perfect way to perk up even the sleepiest of eyes. Their eyeshadow duos and palettes all come with their own added mini tools for flawless application, and their waterproof eye makeup remover is kind to eyes whilst still cleaning away every last spec of mascara.
- Lipstick and Liners – not just leaders in brow and eye products, Benefit also carry a fantastic range of their own lipsticks and lip care products too. Their cheek and lip stains are a great all in one product that can bring a hint of colour for rosy cheeks and naturally stained lips. As the pigments are so intense, you can easily build up the colour to customise your look. The double lipstick and liner duo are also handy for using on the go, with two perfect shades that match flawlessly together.
- Bronzers, Blush, Tinter Moisturisers, Foundations and Concealers – not to be left out, Benefit have also brought out some great face products too, so you can create a flawless yet natural looking base. Their POREfessional face primer is the perfect choice under any foundation, and their concealers are available in a range of 14 shades, making it easy to find the perfect match for your skin. Their Hoola Matte Bronzer comes in 4 flattering shades and adds a healthy glow to any skin tone, whilst their Dandelion powder helps to set and finish any make up look whilst still keeping skin looking fresh and bright.
Top Sellers at Benefit Cosmetics
Benefit have a huge range of beauty products to keep you looking and feeling your best and their bestselling items include –
- Shake Your Beauty Advent Calendar – this cheekily named festive set is the perfect Christmas gift for a friend or to keep for yourself. Featuring 12 miniature bestselling Benefit products, it is the perfect way to try them all out before purchasing your favourites in their full size. These miniatures can all be kept and used as travel sized items too, and the total worth of the calendar is a whopping £125, yet it retails for just £58.50.
- BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara – this bestselling mascara is available in 2 shades of either black or blue, and adds amazing volume to lashes, making them look bigger and thicker instantly. The unique slimplact! brush grabs onto every lash to create a false lash effect, and you can wear this mascara all day without worrying it will smudge thanks to its water-resistant and smudge-proof aero-particles.
- Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil – as one of the number 1 selling eyebrow products in the UK when it comes to shaping and defining brows, this eyebrow pencil provides a natural look and effortlessly fills in brows without leaving them looking overly defined or too fluffy. As it comes with a twist up tip, there is no need to worry about re-sharpening the pencil, making it a convenient product to keep in your handbag for touch-ups as well as part of your home beauty routine. Available in 12 different natural looking shades, you are sure to find the right colour match for you. Your brows can stay looking great all day and into the evening too thanks to its 12 hour long wear technology.
Benefit Cosmetics also offers free samples of all their makeup must haves. To get your hands on some free samples, simply spend £50 or more on any Benefit purchase and then put MUSTHAVES as your code into the box provided at the checkout. When your order arrives, you can then enjoy your free samples, which will include the POREfessional primer, They’re Real! Mascara and My Brow Pencil in Shade 3. Students too are eligible to save an extra 10% off all their Benefit purchases.
How to Apply Your Benefit Cosmetics Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Benefit.
- Step 1 – search for Benefit on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Benefit website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Benefit website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Shipping methods are available in the following two options –
- Standard delivery at a cost of £2.95. Orders over £25 automatically qualify for free postage, and you should receive your order within 2-3 working days. All deliveries are fulfilled for Benefit by the courier Hermes.
- Express delivery at a cost of £4.95. If you place your order before 3pm during the week, you should receive your order the next working day. However, if your order is placed after 3pm during the week, you can expect to wait 2 working days before receiving your purchase. Again, all deliveries are fulfilled for Benefit by Hermes, who will be able to deliver on Saturdays too if your delivery slot falls on a weekend, so you do not have to worry about waiting too long to receive your order.
If you need to return any items, Benefit offers a 60 day return window. Simply send your items back to Benefit in their original packaging, and you will be able to qualify for a full refund, minus the cost of any postage. If you have received any free gifts as part of your order, you will also need to enclose these in order to receive your full refund. Products that have been opened or used will be unfortunately ineligible for a refund. In order to start the refund process, simply complete the return form that will be enclosed with your order. Place the return form inside the package and affix the returns label to the front and return to the address on the Benefit website. Items can also be returned instore too, and their online team will always be happy to answer any questions or queries you may have via their dedicated returns email address.
Benefit Cosmetics Beauty Services
Along with their wide range of products which can be purchased online or instore, Benefit also offer specialist beauty services. Their famous brow shaping services have been plucking, waxing and reshaping brows since 1976, and are the easy way to keep your brows looking tamed and sleek. The signature brow service includes brow mapping to create your perfect shape, and then you can choose from waxing, tinting and even lash tinting as part of your treatment. To book an appointment, simply search for your nearest Benefit Brow Bar via their website where you will be able to sign up for the next available slot. The price of your treatment will vary depending on what you choose to have done, so always check this out beforehand.
Along with transforming the nations brows, Benefit also offer a makeup application service. The service lasts for a full 30 minutes and lets you sit back and relax as their expert makeup artists apply a range of Benefit products for you. Not only does this leave you looking your gorgeous best, but it is also a great way to learn how to use your Benefit products at home in order to make the most from them. Perfect as a special treat before a big night out, or if you simply want to just enjoy some pampering. Benefit offer this service completely free of charge, just search for your local Benefit store and book an appointment.
Benefit are also experts when it comes to waxing, and now offer facial hair removal from the lip, chin or sides of face. There is a cost for this service depending on what areas you choose to have waxed, so be sure you know the price before heading to your local Benefit boutique. Again, all appointments need to be pre-booked either online or via your local Benefit store.
National Brow Day
As part of their celebration of eyebrow beauty, Benefit have created National Brow Day. On this day, you can enjoy extra special savings and deals, such as a free Brow Queen makeup bag with every £50 you spend on Benefit products. The makeup bag also includes a travel size 24hour brow setter for you to try too. To keep up with all Benefit’s latest news and promotions, keep an eye on their website where new and exclusive deals are regularly announced.