7% Off all orders excluding sale at Beauty WorksEnds 28-02-21
Never miss a Beauty Works voucher code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
10% Off everything excluding sale at Beauty WorksEnds 31-12-20
7% Off everything including sale at Beauty WorksEnds 31-12-20
Beauty Works Voucher Codes
Beauty Works online offers customers a wide range of haircare items, extensions and accessories, making them one of the UK’s market leaders in women’s haircare. Over the past 10 years, Beauty Works have built up a reputation as a trusted source of advice and products for all thing’s hair, and regularly feature in big-name publications such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Glamour.
Ranges on Offer at Beauty Works
Beauty Works carry a wide variety of hair products, including –
- Clip-in extensions – here you can discover the latest clip in extension looks, from deluxe clip in sets to beach waves and double hair weft sets. If you are looking to add more volume to your hair, there are plenty of bespoke volumizing clip ins to choose from. If you are after length, there are also plenty of long and thickening clip in extensions too, from 16 inches all the way to 26 inches, depending on the length of hair you are looking to find. As well as making it easy to shop by volume and length criteria, Beauty Works also make it super simple to shop by hair colour. Whether you are blonde, brunette, have black hair or ash tones, there are clip in sets to perfectly blend with your current colour look. There are also clip ins available in a balayage style, which can perfectly compliment and contrast with a number of different hair colour looks.
- Ponytails – one of the newest items on offer at Beauty Works is the luxurious range of new ponytail clip in extensions. These offer a sleek and sexy look quickly and easily and can be clipped onto short or long hair for an effortlessly glamorous transformation. With lengths starting at 18 inches and going all the way to 26 inches, there are plenty of different ponytail lengths to choose from to customise your look.
- Styling tools – Beauty Works stock a wide range of hair styling tools to help you achieve salon worthy looks all from the comfort of your home. The Waver helps you to create relaxed tousled mermaid-like waves. The Beauty Works flat iron is available in a range of barrel bar formats, from 25mm to 38mm. The smaller flat iron helps to create stylishly chic waves with a tighter curl, whilst the larger flat iron gives a more relaxed, bouncier result. All of Beauty Work’s flat irons are made to protect your hair thanks to their ceramic coating, which guards against frizz and will not dry out your hair as it styles. All their tools take the hassle out of creating magazine worthy styles and help you to customise your hair look quickly and effortlessly.
- Haircare – Beauty Works offer a great choice of haircare products, including shampoos, conditioners and masks to help keep your hair looking shiny and healthy. Their range of sulphate free and vegan products are ideal for those looking to embrace the clean beauty trend, whilst their travel sizes are great for popping in your gym bag or taking on holiday. There is also the option to buy all your favourite products in supersize bottles in order to save money and enjoy your usual products for longer. When searching for haircare, Beauty Works make it as easy as possible to find what you are looking for. If you have a specific hair concern, for example frizzy hair or too much grease, then Beauty Works can suggest which products might work best for your specific needs. If you prefer to search by hair colour, for example, products to protect coloured hair, then Beauty Works also offers lots of suggestions as to great new products that can help extend the life of your colour.
- Professional extensions – Beauty Works stock a huge range of professional quality hair extensions, including Celebrity Choice Weft, Invisi-Weft and professional grade tape in extensions too. All these styles of extensions can be purchased through the Beauty Works website and then be taken to a salon for professional application.
- Gift sets – along with all the best in haircare products and home styling tools, Beauty Works also offer gift sets of their best-selling own range, including the dream duo gift set and the anti-frizz gift set, as well as many more.
As well as their extensive range of online haircare tools, products and items, Beauty Works also have salons where you can find Beauty Works certified products being used by haircare professionals. Simply search using your postcode via the page on their website to find your nearest Beauty Works Salon.
Top Sellers at Beauty Works
Beauty Works are passionate about staying ahead of the latest haircare trends and can often be found teaming up with celebrities in order to create their lines of exclusive collaborations. Their most recent campaign features a range of extension and products edited by Love Island and reality star Molly-Mae.
Beauty Works have also won a host of prestigious awards for their hair extensions and products , including the ASOS New Hair Stylish Hero Winner 2019 award, the Best Instant Clip In Hair Extensions and Best Electrical Styler at the Hair Awards 2019, and the Marie Claire Best Hair Extensions Winner 2018.
The company is all about making gorgeous salon worthy hair looks and haircare as accessible as possible, with products and tools to help create amazing looks from home. Some of their most popular branded products include –
- 72 Hair
- Sexy Hair
Beauty Works also offer a wide range of other beauty favourites too, including fake lashes by top named brands, Ardell and Eylure.
How to Apply Your Beauty Works Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Beauty Works.
- Step 1 – search for Beauty Works on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Beauty Works website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Beauty Works website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Choosing Beauty Works Hair Products Online
Beauty Works provide a number of different helpful resources to make buying your hair products online easier than ever. Their colour collection chart helps you to easily see all the 40 different shades available in their hair extension collections and makes it simple to find which option might be the best choice to complete your look. There are also online videos to help you discover the correct colour to complement your natural hair. The colour collection is divided primarily into the following tones –
- Dark Tones – here you can find everything from the darkest jet set black, through to golden browns, chocolate and caramel shades, up to ash browns and oaks
- Blonde Tones – their blonde tones cover the full spectrum of fair hair, from the lightest pure platinum shades, to dirty blondes, honey blondes and darker caramel tones too
- Red Tones – the red tones perfectly compliment either natural redheads or cherry red hues
- Ash Tones – one of the more tricker shades to match, the ash colour collection ranges from silver to ice and artic blonde
- Balayage Tones – no matter your ombre shade, the colour collection makes it easy to pick between blonde, ash, brown and high contrast tones
- Colour Melts – if your hair does not fit into any of the above categories, then the colour melts option is for you. Here you can find highlighted and colour treated hair choices that are still able to effortlessly match with clip ins and other hair extensions
If you are still struggling to find the right colour match for your hair, then all you need to do is log into the Beauty Works website and drop a message to one of their expert team, along with a photograph of your hair. The Beauty Works team aim to respond to all messages within 48 hours and provide their best choice of what they think would match your current hair colour.
Along with helping you to find the right colour match for your hair, Beauty Works offer lots of other tips and advice too. Use their website to find all their how-to video guides, including tutorials on the best ways to apply your hair extensions, along with hairstyling ideas and online reviews. Their hair blog is also regularly updated with all the latest insider hair news and professional tips and hints to keep your hair looking and feeling its best.
Beauty Works Extensions Guide
If you are new to using extensions, then the Beauty Works extensions guide shows all their different styles of extensions at a glance. Here you can learn the difference between Beauty Works own award winning range of clip in extensions versus some of the other brands on offer in their store, such as the Slim Line tape hair extensions, weft hair extensions, pre bonded hair extensions and Invisi tape hair extensions. Here is a basic run down of what you can expect from each product –
- Beauty Works Clip ins – made from 100% human hair, these can be used to create a natural look and add length and volume instantly. The extensions can be treated just like your normal hair and can be washed and styled as you like. As they clip in, there is no need to go to a salon, simply clip in at home whenever you fancy changing your look.
- Slim Line Tape – these are primarily used to create more volume and are applied directly to the root and can last for up to 8 weeks.
- Weft – a great way to add volume and length, weft extensions can last for between 6-8 weeks and are a more affordable choice than some other hair extension types. Attached directly to the hair by the use of small micro beads, these will need to be applied by a professional in a salon.
- Pre bonded – ideal for staying in place for months, pre bonded hair extensions behave much like your own hair once they are bonded using keratin. They are available in a variety of lengths and can be used on even the shortest of hair styles to create added length.
- Micro Ring – these use copper and aluminium bands to attach to your natural hair as individual strands, creating a very natural and seamless look.
- Invisi Tape – these are one of the most popular styles of extensions as they look almost invisible when attached to your natural hair. This has made them the go-to for many professional hair stylists as they have the capacity to transform the look of even the most damaged hair.
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Beauty Works offer a 14 day returns policy, with all items eligible for return within 14 working days along with proof purchase. Only items returned in their original condition will be eligible for a refund, so always be sure to take care of all items received. Their easy to complete returns form is available for download from their website.
Beauty Works Financing Options
Beauty Works offer a number of different ways for you to pay for your haircare products and styling tools. If you opt to use Payl8r, you can enjoy your items whilst spreading the cost. Simply use their handy online tool to select the amount of the product you wish to buy, and then the Payl8r tool will let you know how much you need to pay as a deposit and then the rest can be paid in convenient monthly payments. There is also the option to use Klarna when you checkout your items, meaning that you do not need to pay anything for 30 days with absolutely no fees. This also provides the opportunity to try out your items without committing to payment first. Although Beauty Works do not have a reward scheme, there are regular sales and discounts, with students always eligible to receive 10% off their items aside from any already discounted sale products.