Shop for 100 Homewares under £10 at Argos
From strollers to toys & more, save up to a 1/3 on selected baby & toddler products at Argos
Never miss an Argos discount code!
Get exclusive offers straight to your inbox
Mother's Day gifts and ideas at Argos
Argos Voucher Codes
Established in 1972, the Argos store uses a catalogue system as well as a website to help customers order a range of items, from clothes and household products, to children’s toys and jewellery. In fact, Argos was once the fourth biggest jewellery retailer in the UK back in the 1980s and continues to sell a wide variety of affordable jewellery as part of its catalogue of items. As one of the largest retailers in the UK, Argos serves millions of customers a year both in their bricks and mortar shops and online. Primarily in the UK and Ireland, Argos now has limited branches in China too.
In 1998, Argos was bought by GUS as part of the Home Retail Group and by 2013, it was thought that almost every household in the UK was no more than 10 miles away from their local Argos branch. In 2016, Argos became a part of Sainsburys, and ever since then concession Argos shops have been found in larger branches of Sainsburys supermarkets.
With 883 bricks and mortar shops as well as a strong online presence courtesy of their easy to use website and complementary app, Argos is the one stop shop for a wide range of home shopping needs.
Ranges on Offer at Argos
Argos offer items across a whole host of categories, including –
- Technology – as part of their technology department, Argos offer everything from the latest TV sets to cameras, phones, laptops, PCs and even in car technology too. Their handy ‘What’s New’ section makes it easy to find the latest in new technology releases and upgrades, and there is also the option to pre-order the newest upcoming models too.
- Home and Furniture – Argos provides furniture for every area of your home, and their online search system makes it easy to find what you are looking for. Search from sofas and beds to dining table sets, TV units, desks and more. If you are looking for some homeware inspiration, why not shop by room instead? Argos also stock a wide range of items from Habitat, so now you can furnish your rooms with the latest on trend home décor pieces.
- Garden and DIY – from garden furniture to tools including lawnmowers and power tools, Argos stocks everything you need to keep your garden looking in great shape whatever the season. Their home improvement section also includes home security items, as well as a variety of electrical items too.
- Appliances – as well as everything you could want for your home and garden to keep it looking good, Argos also provides all the appliances you need too. This includes dishwashers, fridge freezers, vacuum cleaners and all types of kitchen equipment, from microwaves and kettles to toasters and blenders. Their ‘Trending Now’ section helps you to find the most popular home appliances, and their ‘Discover’ section also gives handy tips as to up and coming new items.
- Baby and Nursery – Argos have everything you need for your new arrival, from cots and bedding to toys and nursery décor.
- Toys – Argos make shopping for a wide variety of toys quick and easy. You can either choose to shop by brand or type of toy, or if you are looking for inspiration and shopping ideas, simply search by the child’s age in order to find the latest toys they might like. The Argos toy section cover a wide range of items suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Sports and Leisure – offering a range of sport equipment, such as home weights and exercise bikes, the Argos sports and leisure section also includes sports nutritional products as well as sportwear. Here you can also find everything you need for camping and caravanning, as well as luggage, travel accessories and car accessories too.
- Health and Beauty – here you can find the best in fragrance, haircare, skincare and beauty brands. There is also the possibility to purchase massage and relaxation products, as well as dental and mobility aid items too, such as support cushions and walking sticks.
- Clothing – Argos stock lots of different clothing options for men, women, children and babies. As part of their partnership with Sainsburys, the TU range of clothing is also stocked via Argos too. Along with all the usual apparel items you would expect, Argos also stock fun novelty costumes which are perfect for Halloween, birthday parties or for general dressing up fun. Argos also offer parents the chance to shop for school uniform in their dedicated section, helping to kit children out for school all at great low prices.
- Jewellery and Watches – once primarily a jewellery retailer, Argos still offers customers the opportunity to find some great jewellery pieces as well as all the latest big-name brand watches. Here you can find items for women, men and even jewellery for children too. They also offer their ‘be inspired’ section, where you can shop for jewellery by searching by birthstone, as well as shopping the State of Mine brand, which specialises in jewellery for body piercing.
- Gifts – the Argos catalogue has long been used by children to choose their birthday and Christmas gifts, but the Argos gift section offers so much more than just for children. Their gift section is available across their whole range of products, and you can shop by searching for the person in question or for the item of your choice. Argos also offer the opportunity to purchase eGift cards as a present too.
Along with all their regular ranges which are in stock throughout the year, Argos also offer specialist seasonal items and provide a wide variety of Christmas trees and decorations too. Their clearance and sale sections sell items all year round, so no matter the time of year, you can always be sure to find a bargain.
Top Sellers at Argos
Part of Argos’s website is devoted to ‘inspiration’. By clicking on this tab, you can find a range of ideas to help you find what you are looking for, featuring products from all their most popular ranges. Consistently popular ranges include –
- Pro Fitness
Argos try to make your shopping experience as fun and easy as possible, so will always suggest items that they think you might like just in case you have missed them. There is also the option to sign up for their newsletter in order to be sure you never miss the launch of new products or miss out on any of Argos’s great range of deals. Argos also make it easy to pay for your purchases with their different finance options. These include the Argos credit card, which helps you spread the cost as you pay for you items, all for just 29.9% APR. There are also lots of different credit card plans to choose from, with 3-6 month plans as well as other bespoke plans just for you on certain items. The Argos credit card can also be easily managed online courtesy of the Argos Card app. If you are unsure as to whether or not the Argos credit card might work for you, why not check out the reviews and experiences from other Argos customers already making the most of these competitive credit options.
Argos also champion important causes, such as Black History Month, and have a dedicated section of information, as well as a word from their sponsor Simon Roberts, to help educate their customers and support colleagues who may have been negatively affected by the Black Lives Matter Movement.
Argos Website and App Options
Argos have a website and app which make shopping with them easy and straightforward. The app is available for Android and iPhone. Here you can find all the latest products and deals, as well as read verified customer reviews. You can also use the app to search for your nearest Argos store location, as well as choose from a range of different collection and delivery options to best suit your needs.
How to Apply Your Argos Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for Argos.
- Step 1 – search for Argos on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Argos website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Argos website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Delivery Options & Returns Policy
Argos offer a range of delivery options, including Fast Track delivery and same day delivery for as little as £3.95, which is available 7 days a week. Smaller items can be delivered direct to your door, and larger items, such as utility items or furniture, can be delivered to your preferred room by Argos’s expert delivery team of couriers. There are always a range of timeslots available to choose from, and Argos will provide a courtesy text or email on the day to confirm when your item is due to arrive within a 4 hour window slot. It is also easy to click and collect your item in store, simply check out their locator option online to find your nearest Argos shop.
If you need to return an item, you can simply take your purchase to your nearest Argos store along with proof of purchase. Please remember all items must still be unused and in their original packaging to qualify for a refund, unless you are returning an item which is faulty. Most refunds take 7 working days to appear back in your bank.
Recycling and Installation
As part of their commitment to remain a sustainably responsible brand, Argos gives customers the opportunity to recycle their old products when a new appliance is delivered. They will also remove all packaging, leaving only your new item behind.
Argos also offer an installation service, which can be booked at checkout in the same way as booking a delivery slot. On the day of installation, one of their expert team will contact you to confirm their 4-hour window arrival slot and then again when they are close to arrival. Their team will be able to disconnect and remove any old appliance before connecting and installing a new one. For fridges or freezers, Argos ask that these are disconnected ahead of time in order that they can be defrosted, and all water removed before their team can take them away for recycling.
Argos Gift Cards
Argos gift cards are available for purchase from Argos directly, and their eGift card can be sent via post or email directly to the recipient, with amounts available up to £250. Each eGift card can be chosen to reflect the occasion, whether it is a birthday, new home or Christmas to name but a few, and can either be sent instantly or prebooked to be sent out at a later date. If you want to send an eGift card by post, it costs just £1.50, and can be ordered in denominations from as little as £10 all the way up to a whopping £500. Buying an eGift card in any Argos store is quick and easy and are also available for purchase inside any Argos and Sainsburys store too.
Nectar Card Points
As Argos are now affiliated with Sainsburys, it is possible to earn and collect Nectar Card points on all your purchases. There is also sometimes the opportunity to collect even more extra bonus points, so always keep an eye out for special offers. For each £1 you spend in Argos, you will receive 1 Nectar Card point. Once you have 500 points, you can then redeem these for £2.50 off any Argos order. Nectar Card points can be used and collected both online and instore.
Argos Charitable Work
Argos has partnered with The Alzheimer’s Society and Macmillan Cancer Support as part of their charitable works. They have also helped to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust, as well as for the British Heart Foundation, Help the Hospice and the children’s charity Bernados.