Apple Store Voucher Codes
The Apple Store is a chain of shops selling Apple products. Founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak, Apple has now become one of the worlds leading computer brands, offering a range of electronic products that all work harmoniously together. At the Apple Store, customers can purchase a range of Apple items, as well as ask for free demonstrations, classes and also have items repaired at a cost. The Apple Store is also available online, where the same products and level of support are all provided virtually too.
The first two Apple Stores were opened in 2001 and have since expanded to include over 500 stores worldwide across over 25 countries. Apple’s sales continue to go from strength to strength, and by 2011 had reached an annual turnover of $6 billion.
A newly redesigned Apple Store opened in San Francisco in 2016, and this new design has now become the blueprint for all subsequent Apple Stores. Now famous for their sleek and simple décor, along with their floor to ceiling windows, the Apple Store reflects the aspirational yet still user-friendly nature of the brand itself. Although many Apple Stores can be found inside malls and shopping centres, there are also many larger stand-alone stores too, such as in London’s Regents Street.
The Apple Store is also available online, offering all of Apple’s best-selling products, as well as offering help and support from their online team of experts. Here you can get help with Apple products, recover lost IDs and passwords, repairs and find out all the information you need to know when it comes to billing and subscriptions. The online Apple Store is also the place to find all the latest news and information about upcoming releases and information about updates to all Apple products, such as the recently introduced iOS 14 Home screen update. This allows for better app organisation and a bespoke home screen setting, including personalising your home screen with photos and daily affirmations to boost your mood.
Ranges on Offer at Apple Store
The Apple Store provides a range of popular personal computer and electronic items, including –
- iPhone – one of the most popular mobile phone brands on the market, the Apple Store has all the iPhone models you could want, from the new iPhone SE, to the iPhone 11 Pro, 11 and XR. Their handy online tool allows you to compare all iPhone models side by side, making it easier to decide which model would be the right choice for you. All iPhone models are sold as either just the phone handset or as part of a contract, so there are lots of ways to decide how you want to purchase your iPhone. There are also AirPods available, so you can listen to music and other entertainment wirelessly from your phone, along with all the other iPhone accessories you may need.
- iPad – the iPad is consistently one of the highest performing tablets available, and now comes in a range of different models too, all available from the Apple Store. The iPad Pro is a great choice for those who want the feel of a computer with all the convenience and flexibility of a tablet. Faster than most PCs and laptops, the iPad Pro uses a touch pad, but there is also the option to use a pencil or keyboard if you prefer. It has an advanced liquid display as well as retina technology, which make it responsive and gorgeous to look at too. The iPad Air is one of the smaller models and is ideal for using to work on the go, as well as enjoy high quality entertainment on the move. The iPad Air is available in a range of colourful designs, making it fun to use and its lower price also makes it a more affordable option compared to some of the Apple Store’s other iPad models. The iPad mini is 7.9 inches, but just because it is small does not mean it loses any of the technological capacity of the larger iPad models. Perfect for use with the Apple Pencil, the iPad mini makes a great alternative to a paper notepad and is easily portable for work and ideas on the go. The Apple Store have also recently released a new version of the original iPad, which offers versatility and ease of use, and is perfect for calling friends on FaceTime, playing games, studying or working. At just 490g, it fits easily and comfortable into most bags, and its A12 bionic chip helps it to tackle more tasks than ever before.
- iPod – the iPod touch provides all the instant access you want to all your favourite musical artists. Perfect for listening to music on the go, the iPod can hold up to 256GB of internal storage, and the Apple Music Store offers an amazing choice of over 60 million songs to either stream or download. The iPod touch is ideally paired with AirPods and AirPods Pro, which can be voice activated by Siri, Apple’s home help device. Offering an unrivalled headphone experience, AirPods are completely wireless and connect immediately to all your relevant devices. If you prefer a more traditional style of headphones, the Apple Store also offers Beats, which are an over the ear headphone as well as some wireless designs styles too. Beats are available in a wide range of colours, from vibrant neon to pastel shades, and offer all the same advanced technology as AirPods.
- Apple Watch – more than just a way to tell the time, the Apple Watch connects you instantly with all the information you need to lead the healthiest life possible. As part of their fitness content, the Apple Watch provides an easy way to track your heart rate, blood oxygen levels, comes with an EGC app in some models and even GPS. Whether you enjoy working out regularly or are just getting started, the Apple Watch helps you to keep an eye on your health and fitness progress, making sure you reach your goals. The Apple Watch is available in a variety of different models and colours, and the Apple Store makes it easy to compare sizes, styles and prices, so you can find the perfect Apple Watch fit for you. The Apple Watch also allows you to listen to your favourite music and podcasts, and its Fitness+ app provides exercise ideas, tips and tricks. It also allows you to make and receive calls, emails and everything you would expect from your iPhone all inside your Apple Watch.
- HomePod – the HomePod is a speaker revolution, offering a new way to interact with music in your home. The sound created is as rich and nuanced as possible thanks to its advanced audio technology. Small and sleek, the HomePod has been ergonomically designed to fit in any corner of your home without taking up too much space. Whether you want to enjoy powerful bass beats, or just enjoy its seven different amplifiers and beamforming tweeters, the HomePod provides 360degrees of sound in your home and is easy to control using Siri.
- Apple TV – Apple TV is now available to watch through a variety of different options. The Apple Store offers users the chance to purchase the Apple TV 4K, which gives unrivalled access to all the best boxsets and films available on Apple TV, as well as from other services such as Amazon Prime, Netflix and BBC iPlayer. Controlled by Siri, the Apple TV has all the state-of-the-art technology you would expect and provides 4K viewing quality as standard. The sound quality comes courtesy of the Dolby Atmos speakers, so you can enjoy a 360degree immersive sound experience at home, creating your own home cinema environment.
- iMac – the iMac is one of the largest PC models around, and its 27 inch screen makes it ideal for professional use. It uses only the fastest processors and its 5K retina display makes the screen quality unparalleled. With enhanced graphics, as well as audio and visuals, the iMac reduces glare from the screen as you work thanks to its innovative nano-texture glass. The iMac is also available in a 21.5 inch model too.
As well as offering an overview of all the best Apple products on offer, the Apple Store also offers customers the chance to buy third party accessories to complement their Apple products, such as headphones, laptop cases and phone covers.
Services Offered in Apple Store
The Apple Store has Creative Pros who are able to give help and advice to customers on how to use and make the most of their Apple products. The Apple Store Genius Bar further expanded on this idea, with many customers now calling into the shop to take a class on how to gain more computer or creative knowledge. Apple hoped to make their stores a ‘town square’, with a collaborative atmosphere that could help beginners and experts alike make the most from their branded products. Apple have built a very successful business with customer loyalty as its core, and the level of advice on hand and the professionalism shown by Apple Store employees have helped make their shops not just a place to purchase items, but a real experience in themselves. Although Apple products of course can be easily purchased online through their website and app, the Apple Store itself was created to be a bricks and mortar place where customers could interact with the products.
Services Offered Online
The Apple Store always strives to provide the best customer service both online as well as instore. Here you can easily chat online with one of their specialists, who can assist with any purchasing queries or just give a friendly hello if you have a question. The Apple Store provides convenient payment options, such as paying in instalments or trading in old devices for store credit. It is also the place to find all the information you need to track your order as well as make easy contactless returns too.
How to Apply Your Apple Store Discount Code
Here is a quick step by step guide to help you use your discount and voucher codes for the Apple Store.
- Step 1 – search for the Apple Store on vouchers.co.uk to see what the latest offers are available for you to take advantage of. Some discount codes will allow you to enjoy a certain discount on all purchases, whilst other discount codes are unique to certain products only
- Step 2 – once you have chosen your discount code, simply click on get code or get deal
- Step 3 – a pop up window will appear which will reveal your code
- Step 4 – copy your code and then click the link to take you back to the Apple Store website
- Step 5 – once you are re-directed to the Apple Store website, choose the items you would like to buy and then at the checkout, paste your exclusive discount code into the box provided
- Step 6 – sit back and wait for your products to arrive, all while enjoying your major savings!
Refunds and Returns Policy
If you need to return items to the Apple Store, everything can be arranged online through the order status tab on Apple’s website, or simply take the item instore to your nearest Apple Store. All returns must be made within 14 days to be valid for a refund, and always be sure to provide proof of purchase. If you bought your item from an Apple Store in the first place, it may be easier to try and take this back to the appropriate store. Here, a representative will be able to either exchange your item or sort out the refund process for you while you wait. In the case of looking to exchange an item, it is a good idea to have a quick check online first to make sure the item you are looking for is in stock at your local Apple Store.
Apple Store Gift Cards
Apple gift cards are available online as well as in the Apple Store and provide the opportunity to send gift cards directly to recipients either by email or by post, including a special greetings card and message. Apple gift cards are available in a range of denominations, and are suitable to be redeemed against all Apple products, including –
- Games on Apple Arcade
- Apple music
- Apple TV+
- Apple books
- Apple News+
They are also redeemable against all the usual Apple products you would expect to buy from the Apple Store.